Recs for a gentle deck to use during troubled times?

Annabelle

Roots of Asia, the Hudes, and the Fenestra are all very calming and "soft."

Nemia

This thread is wonderfully soothing, smoothing and enabling!

journeyinghome

Another vote for Halloween Tarot. Seriously. This deck is so kind and compassionate. Get the set if you can, the book is really good :)

MaryHeather

I have heard good things about the Anna K Tarot.

I have found the Connolly Tarot good for stressed out clients.

For personal readings about difficult things, I reach for Tarot of a Moon Garden or Hanson-Roberts Tarot.

greatdane

I like the Anna. K

It has a warm, homey feeling like bread baking :). It's my warm-sweater-on-a-cold-day deck.

Cocobird55

I think the Mucha is very gentle.

avalonian

This one: http://www.radiantwisdomtarot.com/

It's a wonderful deck, uplifting, cheerful and healing. Very much about self-empowerment and personal growth. You can find out a lot about the deck from the website, there is a link on the site to weekly readings done by the creator which gives a really good idea of the feel of the deck and how it reads. I absolutely love this deck.

:) :) :)

Obsydian

I suggest the Chrysalis Tarot. It's beautiful, vibrant, and inspiring.

I'm doubling this. This deck is very beautiful, non-threatening, and very healing. The colors are vibrant and bring me warmth. Just holding the cards in my hand, they are very lightweight and soft, for a lack of a better term. Very inspiring.

Thoughtful

This one: http://www.radiantwisdomtarot.com/

It's a wonderful deck, uplifting, cheerful and healing. Very much about self-empowerment and personal growth. You can find out a lot about the deck from the website, there is a link on the site to weekly readings done by the creator which gives a really good idea of the feel of the deck and how it reads. I absolutely love this deck.

:) :) :)

What a lovely suggestion l do like the look of it.

Generally l use the Roots of Asia.
For any client who can be feeling rather fragile l will use the Tarot of Pagan Cats. My daughter really loves this deck and will always ask for a reading with it. Its just such a comfy, cosy deck. Most people can relate to the images and not feel threatened or overwhelmed.