See How YOU Scry (no crystal ball required!) Oct 06, 2015

celticnoodle

Yes! I see that too when I went back and looked, and he seems to be walking across water. :)
:laugh: going back to it, I can see he is walking on water! Very cool. Could it be???? :confused:

This... is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen when scrying. o_o
I see an angelic being attacking an... octopus... thing that's holding on to a box of some sort. To the left of the octopus thing there's a bottle with a ball of light emerging from it and there's a bird flying over it, a seagull perhaps... And on the far upper left, I see an hoirhlass with all sand on one side.
interesting. I can see an angelic being--but didn't get teh octopus. I'll try to find that again in a bit. I did see the seagull too--and I can see an hourglass also, now!

Okay, I try me too, that’s interesting.
...so...I saw many little mice on an earthy soil ; they could be home to a farm for example, I didn’t know exactly where they are...
didn't see mice yet--but perhaps because right now mice are NOT high on the list to see. We've been battling with mice issues in the recent past here at our farmhouse. I really do not need to see anymore--even in the crystal ball. :laugh:

I did also notice 2 more angels. One is very faint at the top of the ball and it appears they are just over top of that yellow-white circle, and on teh circle is also a star to the right of the circle. very small. Darn, now I can't see the 2nd angel...

I do see faintly, a fish swimming too though. He is to the left of the circle I mentioned above and above the figure walking on water, I saw last night. :)

Victoria's Finest

Nice! Will read the previous replies in a sec. Thus far straightaway I see multiple hawks, one that even has his head (which is somewhat human-like but not really) turned in a profile type of way, mouth open, wings spread.

decan

Okay with the mice :)
I tried one more time.
This time I saw the head of an animal, neither the one of a horse nor than a sheep, except maybe if this sheep was totally shored, lol. If this head was the one of a human (an Aries, a Capricorn?) then I would say this human has a very long head.
Maybe the most important could be that in his/her neck there was a very long needle inserted.
This wasn’t exactly horrible, more like acupuncture, or perhaps nursing, and if this odd image depicted really a sick animal (something related with the throat) therefore veterinary care.

decan

That's funny but of course you can tell me that what I see in a cristal ball is just really strange :D

EmpressArwen

Doesn't anyone else see The Grinch? He's so obvious to me. Looks just like him. lol Maybe I'm weird.

RunningWild

I should learn to look at the image first and read everyone else's posts after I've done my own. LOL

I went back and took another look.

On the left I see a young woman, looking up towards the clouds, with her arms raised, although I can't quite tell what she's holding up.

On the right I see a young man reaching up with one arm, perhaps in a greeting fashion.

Both would be what I might describe as indigenous peoples from different places. The young woman perhaps Polynesian or African even. The young man would, to my mind, be dressed more in a Native American style, but the clothing seems heavy, warm, so perhaps Inuit.

Both seem to be welcoming or inviting.

Interesting exercise!

queenxofxwands

To the left I can see a person with short blonde hair, darker towards the roots, they are slightly reclining in a cream coloured lounge type chair, wearing a dark top with the sleeves pushed up a bit, and their legs are either covered in a light bluish blanket or they are really spread out, but I get the impression there is a leg problem, also this person has the arms folded defensive position happening, and appears to be holding a sign that says "why" or "way" or else it's written on their shirt.

AnemoneRosie

I see Flight. I see a bird and a rocket ship. So I see the transition from traditional to the modern, or from old to new. And I see goals being aimed for and some possibly even being achieved.

Jdance

Hi, thanks, I've been wanting to try not knowing where to start! okay. so I have spend some time and I see:

1) A bat - flying away from me and towards the lowest glowing light ball.
2) that light has hands wrapped around it and above is a mans face (almost looks like Frankenstein).. he is looking deeply into the ball of light..
3) I see small faces around the Frankenstein guy to the left.. one is very ghostly and floating towards him animal body, with mouth open. the other small face is to the left of the ball of light and almost touching the streak of light.. almost looks alittle like George Washington.
4) right behind Frankenstein I see a blown out umbrella.. see the spear like stick thing? and then like an inside out umbrella at the top...
5 ) far left side, black figure looks like a penguin standing upright

Okay.. I've only just poured a glass of wine.. this is fun.. I'll come back later to see if I see more.. :)
I have no idea what I am doing. What the heck does all that mean!!!?
fun!

tarotlova

I don't know what it all means but I think it is amazing how we all see different things! :livelong: