See How YOU Scry (no crystal ball required!) Oct 06, 2015

zhadee

I have a small crystal ball, about the size of a tennis ball. I never saw anything in it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this one here is lovely. Looks like an icy cave, filled with comical figures - like a female soldier with large breasts, holding some flashing blade in her hand, wearing light blue metallic pants and big boots.
A little astronaut, wearing a suit that allows him to fly.
A very scary looking squirrel.
Several etched and pencilled faces with different expressions, like they were taken from a scrapbook or asilent Hollywood film.
A man in a suit, with shiny eyes, looking into a crystal ball or a mirror that is placed in front of him.
An old woman, sitting in a chair, knitting some big old jumper.
Some fishes, some insects, skulls and birds, a winged figure (definetely no angel :p), a few houses with huge doors, and many many trains coming from all directions.

What do I make of all these images? They look like they were taken from a dream.

Aunty Anthea

BOO HOO

I saw only death and destruction where other saw beautiful pictures

Sadly there was death and destruction when some of my Kurdish friends went to the peace rally in Turkey

It is not always good to see the future :(

MissNine

I see one side of the bottom of a rocket ship flying up to space, changing course.
I also see office furniture. A clunky grey desk. I feel like someone is or wants to rearrange office furniture and it will be an adventure.

Ps...I don't feel like I can do this kind of stuff with objects, but gave it a whirl anyway. Thanks for the thread, CN. ;-)

Michellehihi

What I see in your sphere

A hummingbird flying on top of a man who hold a crescent moon.

Aunty Anthea

What do I see it that lovely crystal :)

In the centre I see a military tank, as opposed to fish tank :joke:

It is standing at an angle of 45 degrees, probably just being blown up because to the lower right hand side I see a line of bullets heading towards the tank

The tank could be in the process of shooting at something because I see a dark patch to the left side of the ball

I see something big and black above the tank, heading down towards it with a gun pointing in it's direction

I see destruction yet I also see hope, a bird of freedom

Your lighting is cruel but when the lights go off the scene will be forgotten and those who are dying will be ignored

Perhaps it is not a good time for me to be looking in crystal balls ;)

In light of yesterday's terrible attack on the Kurdish rally in Turkey, I now realise that the bird of freedom I saw was the emblem of the Kurdish Peace Party who organised the rally

I feel strongly that I should have been able to warn people but sometimes I find it difficult to translate what I see clearly

My daughter says the I have a detached retina in my second sight

celticnoodle

In light of yesterday's terrible attack on the Kurdish rally in Turkey, I now realise that the bird of freedom I saw was the emblem of the Kurdish Peace Party who organised the rally

I feel strongly that I should have been able to warn people but sometimes I find it difficult to translate what I see clearly

My daughter says the I have a detached retina in my second sight

:eek: Well, sometimes even warning people doesn't prevent things from happening, so please, do not despair about that. I think many of us have difficulties at times translating what we see clearly.

One more day of scrying! I'm going to find a new picture tomorrow and remember, when I put that post up--the FIRST person to ask a question--we will try to scry for it. Any other questions posted will be ignored--and don't hesitate to still put up your own post of what you see if you do not see a question posted in tomorrows thread.

Aunty Anthea

:eek: Well, sometimes even warning people doesn't prevent things from happening, so please, do not despair about that. I think many of us have difficulties at times translating what we see clearly.

The only way to control how we interpret is through practise. Scrying is akin to reading the tea-leaves, we see shapes and relate them to things and events in the physical world. I have no control over what I see :(

celticnoodle

The only way to control how we interpret is through practise. Scrying is akin to reading the tea-leaves, we see shapes and relate them to things and events in the physical world. I have no control over what I see :(

Yes, exactly! I almost put that through practice, we can become more confident and able to translate all we see. It is very akin to reading the tea leaves and anything we use in divination. Even with my psychic and medium work, I don't always interpret the symbols I see properly--or understand them. I get better as time goes on the more I do readings. It just goes with the territory.

starchaser1277

I've never tried this before but I decided to take a look at the picture and see if I could see anything.
I see a raven near the far top. I see what looks like an Indian man with a horned headdress below. To the far corner I see a male figure where I can only see his eyes as facial figures, he is standing with his arms to his sides. On the very top I see what looks like a male angel, he has long wavy hair, and I see his wings spread out. In between the Indian figure and the standing man figure I see two faces, a woman with a square jaw line, above her a child with dark hair.

I have no idea what any of this means. But it was really neat to try;)