Sharing my collection

MizGrace

This is how I keep some of my decks. I love reading and worst part is I like reading but, not read books on the tarot. Strange isn't it. I love the artwork but don't read the books!
This is where I decided to come here and start my brain working on a new level. I am enjoying it so far, but afraid of delving deep into the tarot.

but how do I put a pic up here? please? thank you

MizGrace

my collection some of it, the ones that I love most :)

I will take a pic sometime of the other bookshelf! :)

You can see How I keep them tidy :) on top is my silk oriental scarf purple of course

rwcarter

I (barely) remember the days when my collection would fit on a small bookcase like that. :)

If I get time this weekend I'll take new pics and post them.

Rodney

MizGrace

mine are splaying out onto another bookshelf right now and even that shelf is jam packed and I am trying so hard not to look at new decks and want them but, they are calling to me. I just simply can't afford them as, I need an operation it would be silly to put my hand in pocket treat myself. Perhaps as a reward after the op who knows. The shelf looks small but the depth at the back is large so you can get the really larger decks to fit in there well. :)

look forward to seeing the pics :)

jema

I took this photo a few months ago and since cleaned it up a little, so need new photos. But not as organized as yours MizGrace!

One thing I am also doing is to document each deck with box, card back, Chariot and 6 of Swords and posting on my Facebook (never use FB much but good for that at least)
posting an example with Tarot of Prague

Attachments

• thylla.jpg
    thylla.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 161
  • prague.jpg
    prague.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 155

PAMUYA

Wow, amazing.. I have 5 decks, 3 were gifts, and I have A tarot book. Not a collector, but I am happy to see that the decks are bought and enjoyed :heart:

MizGrace

Nice collection there Prague looks nice.
Curious why document with the Chariot and 6 of swords?

tarotbear

Mine ....

Mostly Tarot and few others such as the Animal Medicine cards, some handmade runes ... oh, yes - that is Pixie's picture on the top!

Attachments

• tarot shelf 002.JPG
    tarot shelf 002.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 169

orkneyfaerie

ooh, can't wait to see others collections to.

maybe in the morning i'll take a pic of my decks, though i don't have many, and show you were i keep mine :)

jema

Nice collection there Prague looks nice.
Curious why document with the Chariot and 6 of swords?

I just feel drawn to those I guess, I am a cancer which is Chariot, also I got this thing for 6 of Swords...