Sharing my collection

rwcarter

Amazing collection! Do you read with them on a rotating basis, some not at all and just collected? I am curious how long did it take to accumulate this beautiful stash :)

Patty
Don't I wish. Most are collected for when I get around to using them. (I'm in a phase right now where I'm not reading regularly or even studying a particular deck in depth.)

Bought my first deck in 1991. Had ~140 or so up until 2005 when I rediscovered eBay and 2007 when I joined Aeclectic. And then it was all downhill from there! :joke: Now I have just shy of 1400 tarot decks. There's an equivalent wall of shelves on the other side of the room that holds all my knitting and crochet books, my oracles and the rest of my metaphysical books.

RunningWild

You know, Rodney, I think I saw some empty shelf space in one of those photos....

:laugh:

rwcarter

You know, Rodney, I think I saw some empty shelf space in one of those photos....

:laugh:

Shhhh!!!!! Nature abhors a vacuum so you know what that means! ;)

The only reason that there's space there is because I rescued an entertainment center from the dumpster and put $30 of materials into it to convert it to a storage unit. All my Lo Scarabeo and Llewellyn sets went in there. So now there's some breathing room on one of the bookcases. (Until that whole abhorring a vacuum thing kicks in....)