Spontaneous Lenormand

Elven

TarotOrat said:
The colors are a delight. What medium are you using?
:) Thanks for popping in Tarot Orat! Im using marker pens. I bought a small packet the other day as my other ones had dried up. I wish I had more colours, but having less choice at this stage makes them easier to do somehow :confused: ;)

MoonGypsy said:
LOVE the snake!
LOL - turned out a lot cuter than I thought I could draw :laugh:
Thanks for that!

The clover is finished - I did that one last night after the snake. And I have just drawn the outline for the clouds (again). This time, the clouds look a better shape. Amazing what some sleep can do :p I will post them tonight when I get back after work.

Elven

Here is the 4 leaf Clover :)

Clouds are next to come :)

Attachments

• 3 CLOVER DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    3 CLOVER DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 96

Elven

Im not overly happy with the Clouds, but I went out today and looked into the sky to get some inspiration :D - didn't help - still felt uncomfortable with drawing the card but after all is is supposed to be 'spontaneous' - so it is what it is :)

Also, here is Mouse! :)

I am now doing The Cross - will post when Ive finished

Attachments

• 6 CLOUDS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    6 CLOUDS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 23 MOUSE DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    23 MOUSE DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 89

Padma

Elven, these are really cute cards! Your pointillist style makes them look embroidered, or like mosaic. Really nice! :love:

I like your clouds!

Elven

I think when I scan the drawings I will try and put a border around the edge by backing it with a piece of black paper - otherwise I can see that they have no outline, so its difficult to see how they look on a card.

I will do it with the next ones from here in, and if I get time I will black back the others Ive already posted.
Cheers :)

Elven

Elven, these are really cute cards! Your pointillist style makes them look embroidered, or like mosaic. Really nice! :love:

I like your clouds!

Aww thanks Lotus Padma :thumbsup: :) I still cant get used to the clouds though, and I think the Mouse looks like he just ate an entire apple :laugh:
Cheers!

Tarot Orat

I like the clouds, they have a nice pointillist quality. And the mouse is so cute! I used to have pet spiny mice, it looks just like them :)

Elven

I like the clouds, they have a nice pointillist quality. And the mouse is so cute! I used to have pet spiny mice, it looks just like them :)

:laugh: Tarot Orat!! Im impressed!! Thankyou!! I think I have then drawn an Egyptian Spiny Mouse!! Cool! I just looked them up, they are very cute and rotund too. Too cute. I am going to do something with that then when I do the little booklet - now thats spontaneous! :D

Here is the Cross :)
*the dark background is not the border - it just gives you an idea of the illustration on the card size.
Cheers :)

ETA: add the card Elven! :laugh:

Attachments

• 36 CROSS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    36 CROSS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 95

Tarot Orat

Cool! Spiny mice are such cute critters :heart:

I LOVE your cross! Very Celtic.

Elven

Thanks Tarot Orat :D
I'm onto the next few now - I'll see how many I get done tonight and post them :D