Spontaneous Lenormand

Elven

Ok we have some more :)
Books
Owls
Anchor

I may change Anchor - just a very personal reason which has great significance beyond the card - but it really is a draft, and spontaneous, so I can't leave it out :)
Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• 12 OWLS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    12 OWLS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 26 BOOKS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    26 BOOKS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 35 ANCHOR DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    35 ANCHOR DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 93

MoonGypsy

Love most all the newest cards! The only one i am unsure about is the Clouds. It might grow on me, though. The Owls especially are so lovely! :heart:

Elven

Love most all the newest cards! The only one i am unsure about is the Clouds. It might grow on me, though. The Owls especially are so lovely! :heart:

Im with you on that one too MoonGypsy - ;)
Im trying to stay true to the spontaneity and most of the time (with any other drawings other than this deck) I usually do a pencil outline and go from there - but there is no penciling allowed on this deck :laugh: so Im just winging it - and the clouds seem to be a bit over the top - they're not as simple as the others - maybe a bit too blocked in and up top.

When the deck is done I will go into Draft 2 and see if I can either fix or flick the Clouds. All of the cards will get a makeover in Draft 2 - this is round one of the drawings. I think there will be about 5 Drafts before they are all complete.
:D

Kangiska

Hello

I am not a Lenormand-Fan, but this is simply amazing, and amazingly simple :)

Greetings

Kangiska

Chronata

Oh my! These are really beautiful!
So excited to see the finished deck!

Elven

Hello
I am not a Lenormand-Fan, but this is simply amazing, and amazingly simple :)
Greetings
Kangiska

Welcome & well met Kangiska, we haven't touch base at AT before, so nice to see you here and thank-you very much for the lovely compliment!! Made me start on the next 2 cards :D

Chronata said:
Oh my! These are really beautiful!
So excited to see the finished deck!

Hello there Chronata :heart:!! :D Great to see you!! Thank-you!!!! That means much to me ;) So glad you popped in! I have no idea when this will be finished - lets hope its not too long - its why Im not doing them in any order - just what comes along, that way I seem to get cards done :D Cheers!

I have finished another 2 cards.
I noticed that some of the cards aren't exactly straight in the scanner. The black surround is not the border - just a backing colour to lift the card off the white scanner backing ;)

The Moon
and
The Sun
:)

Attachments

• 32 THE MOON DRAFT 1A SL.jpg
    32 THE MOON DRAFT 1A SL.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 31 THE SUN DRAFT 1A SL.jpg
    31 THE SUN DRAFT 1A SL.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 119

Elven

Here is 13 The Child :)

Attachments

• 13 CHILD DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    13 CHILD DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 100

Noni

The Child...looks like a Cherub :)

Love the Moon...you made it your own.

Great work!

Elven

Thanks Noni. I'm not good drawing people - so when I was drawing her I just had to stop and say 'that's it' no more - otherwise I over do it. People are so hard to draw, but she turned out quite sweet I think. I wonder what she's looking at...
I think she needs a kitten, but I'm not going there :laugh:

Noni

oh! yes...she is adorable...just want to hug and play with her :)
I think she would love a kitten though ;)