Survey: Tarot and Birth Order

Where in your family do you fit?

• first born

Votes: 85 49.1%
  • second born

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • third born

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • other (including different position in split family)

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • only child

Votes: 22 12.7%

• Total voters

rash212

Yes, I 'm the eldest! and i do realize alot of people out here who are into divinitions are amoungst the eldest in their family... interesting food for thought!

"Elders are considered more mature , they tend to grow faster than their age maybe thats why they are mature enough to handle people's problems or give sane advices" :)

RiverDaughter

female, and oldest child (of an oldest child with kids, so oldest of all the cousins on both sides!)

my dad's younger brother (middle child) does some divination I think, as he's the one that bought me my runes. I'm the only one that does the tarot thing (and should probably not tell anyone!)

Nevada

I was the fourth of five--but you have no "fourth" so I checked "other."

Nevada

Granville

I am male and was an only child for 21 years and then....ooooppppps.....my mother starts her change of life and there comes my brother. He has no interest in Tarot.

Le Chat

I am the half sister to a sister and brother. My father and my grandfather on my mother's side were and are Welsh. This makes me the only Druid!

We never talk about my Tarot readings!

earth mama

I'm my father's oldest and my mother's fifth. The next oldest is 10 years older than me.

tarotbear

I am #4 out of 5 children, but the second male of three.

In-between my older brother and I, my mother miscarried twin girls, so quite possibly I might not have been born!

There is an 8-year gap between myself and my younger brother.

Hawthorne

Interesting topic!

I'm an only one. Nobody in my family reads the Tarot. I believe my mother was intuitively gifted, but she did not pursue it.

star-lover

i'm the eldest of 2
my mum used to read the coffee cup and that's about it though my grandmother's intuition/wisdom used to be 2nd to none
my dad's side in general are more into the mysteries of life etc

Josipa

The eldest of two, having one younger sister who is open to tarot (as is my whole family) but has no interest in learning it herself.

Josipa