Survey: Tarot and Birth Order

Where in your family do you fit?

• first born

Votes: 85 49.1%
  • second born

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • third born

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • other (including different position in split family)

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • only child

Votes: 22 12.7%

• Total voters

MoonLitCrystal

I'm also the eldest of two girls. My sister is 10 years younger than I am (she was a surprise for my parents LOL). Her and I don't exactly get along that well, because she's in those teenage years...

I've heard that if you are much younger/older than your siblings, you sometimes take on the characteristics of an only child. I suppose it all depends on just how far apart you are. My sister and I did have a good 10 years living under the same roof, so I don't think we qualify for that.

*Edited to add* My sister is starting to get into the Tarot. She will ask my mom to read her cards sometimes. Every once in a while she'll ask me, but then again I'm hardly ever there, and when I am she's usually hiding in her room ;)

coeur

Female, oldest.

I'm thinking about teaching my little sister the cards, but, she's really too young to making the big connections. Tarot is really so much more than knowing the meaning of individual cards, and, if she can't even pronounce half the words on the major arcana...there's really no point.

Agathe

I am female and I'm the baby ogf the family. I only have a sister. She is completely not interested in Tarot. Not like me :)

Bat Chicken

Female, oldest.
Younger sister and brother - NO interest in Tarot. There is 5 years between each of us..... interesting poll!!

Katrina`

female, the eldest~
i have one younger sister

Indigo Rose

WOW...75% are first borns...???:D
That's me...first born daughter of my mom 2 girls(baby sis is almost 6 yrs my junior)...my sis is really my half sister...but we are close.
She doesn't have any interest in Tarot....I tried to introduce her to it...but it is not her thing.

I was my father's only child; however I had 2 younger step-siblings for seven years, but never heard from them a again after the divorce. :(

Crowqueen

Eldest of two girls (now women and challenging Mum for female domination of the household...).

Quite interesting results!

.traveller.

Youngest of two. My older sister won't read but she likes to be read for. My mother was the youngest of six and she is interested in the cards, as were her three oldest siblings. My maternal grandmother was the youngest of 9 children and the only one interested in the cards.

Shina

Me the eldest with a sis and a bro who r 5 and 7 yrs younger to me resp.

My Dad and Bro are into astrology (My bro picked from Dad).

Sis dsnt aint intereseted in learning nething but likes to get predictions and readings done for herself.