Tarot card

Skimo

I was the Fool according to the first quizz (but from what deck does this card come from?)

And I was the Empress with the second one.

Vechernitsa

So I guess I am the moon

You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light.

MoonLitCrystal

I'm between the Moon and the Fool. It depends on which color combination I choose...it's a tossup between blue & silver and the rainbow LOL.

kwesifriends

I was the fool Aw but I think I love the quiz try it again!

Debra

I'm Justice and that's exactly right.

ruchikari

I was lovers according to both the quizzes !!!!

infact the last queston of second quiz asks which card do you think you are so i put in lovers (coz of the first quiz :D ) and then the results showed lovers ..it felt like a scam so i went nd changed my answers to star to see if the result will also come star ...it was hermit ..so that means second lovers was also correct ..:)

Carla

I am the Hermit. What a surprise!

shiresun

I took this quiz twice, from two different quiz creators, and I got The Moon each time. VERY interesting.

The second one did mention that she only chose 8 cards from the Majors to use in her responses. Still, interesting. :)

carcinya

I was the Star and it's always been the card I use to represent myself. Ah. :)

nisaba

"You're The Moon. Supriseingly this is not a good to get, as it shows getting lost in fantasies and dreams, not looking at what is real. People who get this card need to focus more on what is at hand to show there full potential."

I am in complete contempt. I at least know the difference between "their", "they're" and "there". Surprisingly, someone else must have chided them about "your" versus "you're" because they got that one right, but they completely lost me at "Supriseingly" which manages to have two distinct errors in it that I really don't think are down to poor typing.

Then again:-

"You are The Hermit. You sometimes turn away from society to focus on the inner world. You sense that there is a deeper reality and wish to find it. You are a seeker, and are a wise teacher. You are The Hermit, seek and ye shall find."

This one can at least spell.