the cards vs sprits in a bottle? LOL

eolian

the cards vs sprits in a bottle? LOL *Update* 10/19/15

I just thought i`d share this as it`s really of importance to me.

My wife and i want to travel for vacation in October. Everywhere we have been looking at is selling out or very expensive causing us hesitation. "this has included the Caribbean Sandals resorts and cruise travel".
I had a great afternoon bonding with my favorite deck after studying some new insights in the symbols . I also indulged in a glass or 4 of wine as i have had rather a taxing past few weeks at work. Which the Tarot warned me of in advance by the way. Including an equipment fire. LOL

So, the cards informed me this afternoon about our vacation planning in October: We will be plagued by and experience travel hindrances and problems causing agitation and more agitation. We will regret the decision to travel and wonder why we decided on such folly. But, if we seek for something new "and perhaps something no one else has thought of" we will have an abundantly good time.

So, all i have to do now is figure out exactly what no one else has thought of. LOL
Rarely have i ever had such a clear message from a spread i made for myself.

***The wife & i caught a last minute deal to the Riverwalk in San Antonio, We stayed at the Hyatt Regency and had a great time even though it was 96 degrees a couple of days. They were indeed a couple of delays, one upon checking in and at the Delta counter going back out but nothing like was foretold by the cards if we were going to a high demand area.
This is the slow time along the riverwalk we were told before the Christmas light get turned on. So it worked out.

JylliM

If no one else has thought of it, you might have to find your own way there, ie, there won't be any flights, etc! ;)

Disa

See, this is exactly why I don't read before I go on vacation.

Something No ONE has thought of? You may need to go on to the Grand Canyon and ride the donkeys down the trail??? Some one has thought of it, but maybe you two didn't.

I'd chalk it up to the wine and go forward with your plans with happiness and joy:)

celticnoodle

Perhaps if we knew the exact cards you had spread out telling you to go on a vacation that no one else had ever thought of, we could be more help. :laugh:

I for one, when we want to do a get away, that is inexpensive, generally try to keep our travel to a 2 or 3 hour (at the most) maximum. We have often gone to bed and breakfasts in towns that really do not have much to offer one would think--but when we go and then walk around the town, we end up having a lovely and restful visit! We do try to find a place that we think will be quiet. Most of the time, we have been successful in this pursuit. :D

Bed and breakfasts are great, because the breakfast is included, and you can sleep in somewhat. (unless you are one to sleep until noon. for us, sleeping in is sleeping till about 9am). We also make sure there are some restaurants within an easy distance to eat lunch and dinner at--but as far as anything else goes--we often do not plan anything more. We will take a book or two and sometimes a deck of cards so we can play games. The whole idea of a get away like this is generally to force ourselves to just relax anyway--not really DO anything.

Many of our friends and relatives feel this is a 'silly' vacation--and maybe it is. But, when we take this type of vacation, we are always coming home feeling very refreshed and well rested and spend little money doing it.

PAMUYA

A vacation is where your mind is, not where you are physically. Perhaps a 3 day mediation retreat, that will open your mind to new possibilities. Paradise can be hell if in the wrong frame of mind, paradise is a state of mind not a location. Personally I love staycations, going on short adventures close to home, enjoying what is close to me instead a long flight and locking myself in a resort. Resorts are beautiful and are nice once in awhile, but they represent our attachments that luxury is the way to happiness/inner peace. Inner peace is found within yourself, not found externally.

eolian

I think we are going to try a aimlessly driving vacation with no direct destination planned or perhaps make a list of destinations within driving distance and pull one from a hat. "gas is pretty cheap right now" unless a real deal comes across at the last minute.

I didnt feel the need to post the card layout because it was pretty clear what they said. " chariot, 10 of swords, another aggravation card i think 5 of wands, Fool rx...ect"
I had wondered if the few glasses of wine had some how made me more receptive to reading the message but thinking on it further it was indeed obvious what the cards had to say.
Thanks for the replies.

celticnoodle

I think we are going to try a aimlessly driving vacation with no direct destination planned or perhaps make a list of destinations within driving distance and pull one from a hat. "gas is pretty cheap right now" unless a real deal comes across at the last minute.

That sounds like a great idea too, eolian! Hope your vacation turns out to be one of the best you've both had in a long time! Happy traveling!

lark

You know I just did a reading for a lady about going on a Cruise and got the same response from the cards....bad idea...all kinds of trouble ahead.
Food figured in it too, possible food borne illness.
Mix ups...false starts...lost articles...annoying people.
We were laughing by the end of the reading because it sounded like a good script for a movie.
I guess we better keep an eyes on the cruise ship industry.

celticnoodle

You know I just did a reading for a lady about going on a Cruise and got the same response from the cards....bad idea...all kinds of trouble ahead.
Food figured in it too, possible food borne illness.
Mix ups...false starts...lost articles...annoying people.
We were laughing by the end of the reading because it sounded like a good script for a movie.
I guess we better keep an eyes on the cruise ship industry.

Yes, really! As someone who has been on many cruises, I can say that some of them were horrible, but most were really 100% fantastic. However, IF I was this woman you read for, Lark, I'd re-think going on that cruise for sure! :D

lark

Yes, really! As someone who has been on many cruises, I can say that some of them were horrible, but most were really 100% fantastic. However, IF I was this woman you read for, Lark, I'd re-think going on that cruise for sure! :D
Thanks noodle...I don't think she went, she decided to go in the spring instead at least the last time I heard that was the plan.