The Cranky Querent

Haizea

I have remembered a woman got angry at me once. :D It was a mix of not telling her what she would like, and my not showing as much "knowledge" as she expected.

Ah, but this one was a tarot learner too!

Golden Moon

BeyondtheVeil said:
I totally agree with this! :thumbsup: What is the point in doing a reading for someone when you have to make up something other than the actual message that you got? I see that you can break it to them gently, but break it to them. They need to deal with it realistically instead of living in a dream world or worst yet.. becoming obsessive about something that probably won't happen.

Very well put BeyondtheVeil. Tarot reading is not about hurting people's feelings or sabatoching there hopes and dreams. It's to point out whats a head of them and what they can expect. They are intitled to change their future, *IF*, they want to.

BeyondtheVeil

Golden Moon said:
Very well put BeyondtheVeil. Tarot reading is not about hurting people's feelings or sabatoching there hopes and dreams. It's to point out whats a head of them and what they can expect. They are intitled to change their future, *IF*, they want to.

Exactly! :) Sometimes the truth hurts, but that is life. People also have to understand that they can't make anyone 'love' them or be with them if that person decides they don't feel a love interest. They can ask a million people for readings, focus and become obsessive, but I don't see how that 'helps" anyone. I have been shocked by how obsessive some people can get on getting one person to 'love" them. It actually kind of scares me for that poor person who is being stalked. :bugeyed:

Maybe that is the time to switch the reading to..... Why are you so focused on getting this one person to "love" you? I can say from some personal experience that usually the one person is totally focused on their 'love" interest while the other person generally does not feel the same or is even in another relationship or marriage. I also believe that a lot of these people know the truth of the situation, but keep on until they find someone who will tell them what they want to hear. It is true that you can change yourself, but you can't change or force anyone else to do something that you want. I think that is the biggest thing that I feel some people don't get.