The Linestrider Tarot

Clotho

I like this deck and connect with it quite well.

However, the card quality is a big disappointment. I have many Llewellyn decks and believe that all decks from this publisher are guaranteed with good quality. But this deck is a surprise! It is like a normal poker card deck sold in grocery stores. I have to complain about this, because it is an expensive deck in Taiwan.

Nickigirl

I got mine from Amazon Canada and the quality is fine, equal to most of my mass-produced decks. I love the art and the whole feel of the deck. I even enjoy the book that comes with it and usually I find I don't care for companion books.

DaughterOfDanu

I just impulse ordered this. Should be here on Tuesday. Oddly enough it has a Spring vibe to it. Does anyone find it to feel like a year around deck? (I'm one of those who is attracted to certain decks based on the season)

I really am attracted to the simplicity of the overall scenes in each card against the white background. The Hanged Man card won me over. This looks like a great deck to use for in person readings. I'm looking forward to sharing it with my friends.

Nickigirl

I think it has a spring vibe too. But I don't mind using any deck any time of year!