The "Morning After" Tarot

firemaiden

Cat* said:
Strength shows a lion with a suspiciously round belly, resting on a heap of crumpled white fabric.

HAHAHAHAH!! This is fabulously horrible.

Cat* said:
The Empress holds a red-faced crying baby that just has vomited onto her pretty dress. She might also stand next to an overflowing wastebasket full of crumpled up paper with drawings/writings on them.
I suspect your sense of humour and mine were born on the same day. :laugh: :laugh: I love this.

Cat* said:
The Tower shows a picture of a group of "rubble women" passing along bricks from a huge heap of, well, rubble. (I realize this is a very "German" image - in case you don't know, "rubble women" is a literal translation of "Trümmerfrauen" which refers to the women who cleared away the debris after WW2 in Germany while many men were either dead, gravely injured, or prisoners of war.)
Yes yes yes, (and how disturbing.)
Cat* said:
Nine of Cups shows the aftermath of a rowdy party: empty cups, full ashtrays, turned over furniture, and wine stains on the tablecloth. The man has just entered the room, terribly hung-over.
OMG yes, someone has to paint it :D

Cat* said:
Eight of Wands is a heap of wands on the ground.
LOL!

Ravenswing

3 of cups-- 3 old maids toasting their honor...

firemaiden

Oh no! You mean.... they never got..... laid??

BrightEye

Good for them!

Cat*

firemaiden said:
I suspect your sense of humour and mine were born on the same day. :lol: :lol: I love this.
Glad you like it! And did I mention the dark circles under the Empress' eyes, as well as her greasy hair? Why, yes, of course she's wearing an old tracksuit (scratch the pretty dress...)! })

firemaiden said:
Cat said:
Nine of Cups shows the aftermath of a rowdy party: empty cups, full ashtrays, turned over furniture, and wine stains on the tablecloth. The man has just entered the room, terribly hung-over.
OMG yes, someone has to paint it
It could all be a bit blurry... or, to throw around some fancy art terms, impressionistic.

firemaiden said:
Oh no! You mean.... they never got..... laid??
Only with(? by?) each other. :D

firemaiden

The alternative "morning after" to the three of cups -- you know that story about the tigers that chased each other round the tree so fast they turned into butter?