The new Simple Tarot, better than ever

WillieHewes

Hi all,

I haven't been here in ages, but maybe some of you remember me. I remade the simple tarot with higher resolution images, better colours and double-sided prints. Woot!

And they are still only 16 euro. They are now up for sale through my new 'witchcrafts' site, which is about magic, and has a special section all about the simple tarot. Meaning that you can, for instance, see the whole deck. The site is http://www.simpletarot.tk

I'm really curious to see what you all think. I think it's improved a lot.

Cerulean

It looks like a lot of fun.

What a cheerful, delightful humor is in this deck.

And these are all actual cards now? Does your booklet cover all the cards or is just the major arcana booklet?

I gave my old set to a collector of Rider Waite style decks and she liked it. This was the paper copy.

I'm a little sorry that the Queen of Swords lost her birds and clouds and the Queen of Wands doesn't have a black cat--black on black would be too much, but the white eyes of the small cat would have appealed to me....but I can see that being too much detail.

Hope you had fun doing them.

Take care,

Cerulean Mari

Le_Corsair

I'm sorry, the link didn't work for me. :(

Bob :THERM

rota

The link works fine from here.
I like these cards very much! Mentally comparing them with the last round I remember, they've changed a great deal. One could even call them a different deck. The first group were more severe and distant, but this deck has a sweetly cartoony, good-humored feel. It even approaches anime in its color sense and figure proportion. I like the black backgrounds as well, which I think contributes to a sense of seriousness that might not be there if the backgrounds were white or multiply-colored.
Nice work!

Le_Corsair

I guess that I'm not destined to see this deck, I've clicked on the link from two different computers and failed both times. :(

lunakasha

WillieHewes said:
Hi all,

I haven't been here in ages, but maybe some of you remember me. I remade the simple tarot with higher resolution images, better colours and double-sided prints. Woot!

And they are still only 16 euro. They are now up for sale through my new 'witchcrafts' site, which is about magic, and has a special section all about the simple tarot. Meaning that you can, for instance, see the whole deck. The site is http://www.simpletarot.tk

I'm really curious to see what you all think. I think it's improved a lot.

WillieHewes,

I LOVE these cards.....they are very colourful and...well, simple, but in a very nice way!!! They remind me a little of the International Icon Tarot....yet have their own unique style!!!

I am curious: could you give me an approximate price in US dollars, including shipping????

Thanks.....I am your newest fan!!!:p

:D Luna

Cerulean

Le Corsair and others if you have problems...

Sometimes I have to shorten links to not include the http address with some browsers. Try this:

www.simpletarot.tk

If not, I sometimes copy the link and paste it in my browser. Sometimes my browser will add to the characters or I didn't copy it correctly. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Cerulean

Le_Corsair

Thanks, Cerulean! I tried already to vary the characters, etc., as well as clicking on your link; no luck. :( Obviously the universe is conspiring against me.

seneris

Hoi Willie,

it's nice to see that your cards are finished. They look really nice!

Groetjes van Seneris (Venn)

(greets from)

Kissa

I think this deck is older (at least its previous versions) than the International Icon by Rota but in the same spirit. I like this one much better though, the colours are not such a pain in my eyes, the black filling the cards is very deep symbolism IMHO. I really like your deck a lot. I might order one very soon ;)

I liked your site a lot too. Very inspiring. The recycling philosophy message is great. I can understand why you didn't want the deck plastified, somehow it didn't fit the picture at all ;)

Take care, Willie, i'll be in touch soon!

Blessings,

Kissa