The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

BlueDragonfly

The Guided Hermit said:
Happy Sunday world!

We had the time change (it's now 4:48 a.m. rather than 3:48 a.m.) and I love this transition.

So far, I've logged in for online readings, posted my blog, updated facebook, checked all email accounts and will now make my first mug of tea. Of course I'll be in a mental cloud by 7 tonight....

Best to all.
I totally spaced the time change, good thing I didn't have to work this morning!

How can you possibly do anything before the morning boost of coffee/tea!

Onyx

Hello All!

I have been working hard to get my Shadow Work spreads typed up and ready for posting. I hope to have some posted tonight and more in the morning.

It has been good to review a lot of the early stuff now that I have worked through the whole process.

Off to work everyone have a great day!

Onyx

The Guided Hermit

Good morning dear PDR folks!

I'm up and about, online chat box up and waiting for East Coast callers. My morning cards are up on my blog, have taken three sips of tea and I'm ready for the day....

Paul

Onyx

Any one else having problems with the website? I can't get it to load on intenet explorer.

I was hoping it would be a temporary thing but at my folks house yesterday I was having the same problem. I can still get it on my phone ---- thank god!

So my post on shadow work. Which is coming my have to go up some where else.

Onyx

inanna_tarot

probs with AT? nope, but Ive only just logged on for the first time today

Will hopefully do new moon spread tonight and post it :D

/|\

ETA - just done it and typed it up... and the plants have told me that its time for the PDR to end. We will be close friends always, but, to constantly use it isnt what they need to be for me at the moment. A good healing reading, the odd daily card of inspiration yes, but we dont need to be so close anymore. It helped me through some mad transitions, but its time to refresh our love with a break.

And I never expected the cards to tell me that - yet deep down I knew that they had to. I was starting to 'flirt' with other decks with it... but no freedom is the greatest love of all.

Gods it sounds like I'm breaking up with the deck LOL. We arent! We will always be close friends!

Now, with what do I PDR with next??? *casts eyes around for a tall dark handsome man/deck... im on the hunt for new loves*

hopena

I completely forgot about the New Moon. :) I have my Fantastic Menagerie out - I have the urge to do a couple of specific readings with it, but want to do my favourite new moon spread, with my faeries. I'm also wanting to use my Fairytale Tarot (MRP).

Onyx

inanna_tarot said:
ETA - just done it and typed it up... and the plants have told me that its time for the PDR to end. . . .

Now, with what do I PDR with next??? *casts eyes around for a tall dark handsome man/deck... im on the hunt for new loves*

I read that first line and thought you were going to quit the PDR all together!

I was happy to see that you are holding on and just going to move to another deck. Tarot this time? How about the Transparent Tarot until the Transparent Oracle shows up and then consider that one.

My problems are . . . a common one? "Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /includes/functions.php on line 3615"

The solution they say is to wait and try again. I've waited and tried again but to no avail. I have loaded up FoxFire and it seems to be okay. I am not a huge fan of the browser in general but if it get me to my FAVORITE website then I will use it and not complain.

Onyx.

The Guided Hermit

Good morning everyone! Well, the early bird woke up with the earthquake this morning and promptly went back to sleep :).

The daily is posted and it's time to prep for the day....

See you around the cards.

inanna_tarot

Onyx said:
I read that first line and thought you were going to quit the PDR all together!

I was happy to see that you are holding on and just going to move to another deck. Tarot this time? How about the Transparent Tarot until the Transparent Oracle shows up and then consider that one.

hehe nooo i wouldnt leave the PDR, I really have enjoyed it and I love the comradery with the forum and the blogs.

I could go with the TT or the DM.. i havent decided yet. But I think it wil be definetly a tarot.

Have to do some sprucing of the blog, but thats not until Ive made a decision

BelovedK

Hi all :) I know I haven't posted in a while, I have been lurking and reading. I have been feeling a bit more committal lately and have decided to commit to an IDS with the VR. I will still keep up my blog, but with my creative writing assignments from the class that i facilitate (fun stuff)

I am sad to leave, but I realize that I have been doing an IDS anyways, now I'm just making it official <3