The Quantum Tarot is going OOP

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
Reisiting the temptation to bag one of the ones left as back up...
Don't! Bag three if you can afford it!

nisaba

And it's made my decision for me in another thread, where I was tossing up the purely visual appeal of a few cards ...

lunakasha

nisaba said:
Don't! Bag three if you can afford it!

:!: I'm hoping to bag my first one, before they all disappear! :rolleyes: :eek:

:) Luna

nisaba

I bought a lottery ticket yesterday.

IF I'd bought it a week ago, and IF it won, I'd be ordering fifty.

For myself as backups, for some folks here as freebies, and so that every couple of months for years I could release another one on Ebay ...

(Yeah, right, dream on).

Morwenna

I too am very sorry to hear this, as I decided less than a month ago (I think) that this was a deck I wanted. I'll have to get it soon!

Leo62

Thanks Quester, la-luna, FatesLady, lunakasha, Morwenna :D

la-luna - I just realised that it's exactly a year since we did the virtual launch party here on AT. That was such fun, and such a perfect way to launch the deck.

Nisaba - I like the idea of a smash and grab. *whispers* the warehouse is in Chicago. })

morticia monroe

nisaba said:
Argh!

<really winces, no levity at all>

I'm up for a smash-and-grab run before they get pulped. I volunteer to drive the getaway truck ...

I've got an assault rifle.... I'm in.

thorhammer

Kay, Chris, I'm so sorry to hear about this - and Kat, too, if you're about. This is a terrible disappointment. I don't have the Quantum - being a new deck, I must say it was low on my list of strategic priorities. This has raised it to *cue air raid siren* RED ALERT! RED ALERT! :D and I'll be getting one v. soon.

So very sorry.

\m/ Kat

olivia1

thorhammer said:
I must say it was low on my list of strategic priorities. This has raised it to *cue air raid siren* RED ALERT! RED ALERT! :D and I'll be getting one v. soon.

So very sorry.

\m/ Kat

ditto. I just ordered a copy myself. I wasnt planning on buying another until deck Nov-Dec, too.

Lee

I'm disappointed to hear this as well. I love this deck and feel it's well worth having. So if anyone out there is vacillating about buying this deck, buy it now and vacillate later!