The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

Skydancer

I would very much like one deck with no frills - no writing and astrological symbols. I would LOVE to have it in the extended version!!! But either way would be nice. And then I would get that one and one Special.

Big thanks!! :)

Also - I love your website also! I really like the way the cards settle into the page the way you have them in the slide show. Very nice. :heart:

tarotlyn

I would very much like one deck with no frills - no writing and astrological symbols. I would LOVE to have it in the extended version!!! But either way would be nice. And then I would get that one and one Special.

Big thanks!! :)

Also - I love your website also! I really like the way the cards settle into the page the way you have them in the slide show. Very nice. :heart:
:heart: Skydancer, thanks, i am working on a deck like this for you...will pm you when ready...
Thanks for posting, Skydancer :heart:

:heart:@everyone
My Shabby Chicness web site was down today for several hours when godaddy.com hosting was
hacked by a group out of Brazil. This group posted a youtube video saying they were going
to take down godaddy and ruin them!

Thankfully they got my sites back up and running again...and i hope they have fixed the
breach entry point! Yikes! Millions of sites were down today because of this...

So if anyone tried to order a deck earlier and no site came up...
...you can try it now as it is working again:

http://www.LenormandCards.com

i hope everyone is doing good today...geese i sure do miss all of you here :(
...will have to hurry and start another creation thread :p :laugh:

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

Skydancer

WOO-HOO!!! :)

I just ordered my 2 decks - can not wait for them to get here!!

Gosh - I feel like a new Mom ........... :D

tarotlyn

WOO-HOO!!! :)

I just ordered my 2 decks - can not wait for them to get here!!

Gosh - I feel like a new Mom ........... :D
:heart: Skydancer...Your 'baby' (LOL) is listed on my the printer's production line...i will let you know the minute it ships...:)

:heart: Lyn

rwcarter

Completely missed out on the creation of this cause I had blinders on where Lenormands were concerned. But I just ordered a deluxe edition.... :D

tarotlyn

Completely missed out on the creation of this cause I had blinders on where Lenormands were concerned. But I just ordered a deluxe edition.... :D
:heart::) Hi! my friend! :heart: ...it is so good to see your post here and i am thrilled that you
want to get into the Lenormand decks...they are really totally amazing! So accurate!

And...thank you for purchasing my Sabby Chic Deck (Special deck)...i am putting you in line
at my printers and will let you know once they have shipped your deck.

Hope things are going really well for you...
You are such a sweetheart :heart:

:heart: talk soon...
Lyn

tarotlyn

...do a little dance...:heart::) Wahoo!!! :party: and yes :party:!!!

My own deck arrived late yesterday in the mail...AND...it is, to me, just about perfect!!!

i can honestly say that i am happy with every single card in the deck :):thumbsup:

...and, last night, i had so much fun figuring out just which cards (out of the 72) that i will
be using for my main deck.

...today...i looked at them again...and started asking them questions (LOL)...
whoa...what an 'eye opener' that was for me! :bugeyed: i mean they were 'talking' to me, much like old friends...

The reason i am telling you this, is because the last few days i have been having some writing blocks
with my meanings pages :bugeyed: Yesterday i had written up some lennie history and
also finished writing my meanings for the rider through the clover. Then i decided to save
the file into a 2nd file (for the plain 'no text' deck) and when i did that i lost all of yesterday's writing :bugeyed: LOL :laugh:

Then I decided to ask my Shabby Little Chicness cards some questions about 'why exactly' did this happen??? Huh? :confused:
And all of the answers Shabby gave me this morning were:
"Keep it short! Keep it simple!" ...yep i was writing a 'whole encyclopedia' :p LOL :laugh:

That is probably why my yesterday's writing just up and 'disappeared' from the paper! Yikes...
i tell you that is how my Spirit Guides have to deal with me sometimes, to get my undivided attention!!!
Well it worked! So then i just sat down with all my cards and looked at them one by one
and then the meanings started flowing to me and i started writing everything down quickly.

So that is where i am at right now... beginning again but this time being inspired 'totally' by
the deck i just created :bugeyed: ...my little Shabby lennie! She reads well for me and i hope she will for you too! :heart:

Just keeping you all updated because some of you will be getting your decks in the next few days...

When you get it please post here...i want everyone to know what you think of the deck
and if there is anything wrong, i can fix it :)

:heart: i hope you all are having a super happy day!
...back to witting the meanings! :bugeyed: :laugh:
Lyn

MoonGypsy

The only thing i have to say is:

:party:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:party:

ahem...no i am not excited...:p. no not at all....:p:p:p....:laugh:

ETA: "Shabby 'Chicness' Lenormand"? i must have missed that:p...When/why did you change the name, sis? No worries; just that the name change took me by surprise...:love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

LadyZelda

Woohoo!

Keeping it simple is definitely the way to go my friend, as the LWB is supposed to give just a hint, a starter and after that everyone has to let the Oracle speak;)

I see that your deck arrived at a nick of time!!!:D :thumbsup: you needed to draw from the Shabby to write the meaning and I'm not surprised that it came flowing once you looked at each card!!! :love:
This deck spoke to me so much already while in the making that I'm eagerly anticipating the wonders it is going to be once I get my copy and start reading with it!
:D :party:

Like I had said before you have created what is for me "The" Lenormand deck! :love:

tarotlyn

The only thing i have to say is:

:party:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:party:

ahem...no i am not excited...:p. no not at all....:p:p:p....:laugh:

ETA: "Shabby Chicness Lenormand"? i must have missed that:p...When/why did you change the name, sis? No worries; just that the name change took me by surprise...:love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx
:heart::) My sis, i meant to post why, i just found out that there is a 'trademark' on the
exact name of 'Shabby Chic' ... so Shabby Chicness is okay after doing a trademark search on it.
Alta has so graciously changed the thread name for me and i have changed it elsewhere online on my site, etc.
i still need to change about 12 pages in this thread to the new name, but i have been busy trying
to write the meanings for this deck.

i just finished writing up an astrological meanings table for the symbols on these cards.
So now i think i am going in the right direction with my writing. :):party:

...i just want to get this done and emailed to everyone that bought the deck :heart:

...so back to work i go, :heart: sis...
Lyn