The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

stargazer

Mine's here too! :D

Hi Lyn,

just to let you know that my special edition deck arrived safe and sound today!

Everything is perfect .. as described by silverwings94, and I got the lovely bonus surprise of the cases included in the package (which I was not expecting, so nice touch! :))

The cards are wonderful in person and the perfect size. I had great fun going through all of the extra cards to make up my perfect deck. :) (No prizes for guessing which 'man' card I chose ;)) :D

You really did a great job, and I am looking forward to your forthcoming PDF book of meanings.

Thanks again :heart:

MoonGypsy

Me too!!!!!!! <3

....and oh i am soooooo happy! It is so extremely satisfying/gratifying to hold this fabulous deck in my hands. :heart: i can't stop looking at it!
The printing is so lovely and the cardstock is super!:thumbsup:

i am having a hard time choosing which of the extra cards are going to be
the ones i use in my main deck. i suppose i will pick and choose according to my mood! :D
i have other ideas floating around in my brain--ways to use some of the extra cards.in the main deck...

Anyway, i am completely thrilled and look forward to the PDF booklet when completed.

Thanks again and again, dear Sis!!!!!!!!!!! :* :* :*

Grateful Hugs and Autumn Blessings of Peace, Health and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xxx

MoonGypsy

Lyn, Where art thou? :love:

tarotlyn

Hi Lyn,

just to let you know that my special edition deck arrived safe and sound today!

Everything is perfect .. as described by silverwings94, and I got the lovely bonus surprise of the cases included in the package (which I was not expecting, so nice touch!)

The cards are wonderful in person and the perfect size. I had great fun going through all of the extra cards to make up my perfect deck. (No prizes for guessing which 'man' card I chose

You really did a great job, and I am looking forward to your forthcoming PDF book of meanings.

Thanks again
:heart: stargazer, i am so happy to hear that your deck got there safely and that you like it.
...oh, btw, i also have the 'same' JD man card in my own final picks for my personal reading deck! :party:
...he is sooooo darn cute! :heart:

i have been really busy, but soon back on track again...i hope :p :laugh:

i may have emailed you a SC PDF Meanings file yesterday, but don't worry, i will be emailing
everyone this 'edited' version today.

Glad you are having fun with the deck...hope it reads well for you!
Thanks for your review, :* stargazer :heart:
:heart: Lyn

....and oh i am soooooo happy! It is so extremely satisfying/gratifying to hold this fabulous deck in my hands. i can't stop looking at it!
The printing is so lovely and the cardstock is super!

i am having a hard time choosing which of the extra cards are going to be
the ones i use in my main deck. i suppose i will pick and choose according to my mood! :D
i have other ideas floating around in my brain--ways to use some of the extra cards.in the main deck...

Anyway, i am completely thrilled and look forward to the PDF booklet when completed.

Thanks again and again, dear Sis!!!!!!!!!!! :*

Grateful Hugs and Autumn Blessings of Peace, Health and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xxx

Lyn, Where art thou? :love:

:heart: Hi! Sis...

Thank you for being so patient...as you know, i have been like a busy little bee working
away behind the scenes on the SC PDF Meanings. :bugeyed:

i am thrilled, beyond words, that you like my deck so much, sis :) and i am hoping that
it will be a good one for you and will talk to you with messages from beyond!

Thank you, :* sis, for posting your review :heart:

:heart:@ everyone
...just a quick note to tell you i have been soooo busy with things around here
...like working on a friend's laptop (and giving him 'beginners' computer lessons) for TWO days :bugeyed:

ETA: PDF'S NOT MAILED YET...still in the editing stage...but should be ready Sat. by afternoon.
Sorry, but I want it be nice for you :heart:

Again thank you everyone for your fantastic and loving support! (I miss you all! :( )
:heart: BIGGEST HUGS IN THE WORLD
Lyn

LadyZelda

Woohoo!

I have received my deck!!!!!:D :love: and I felt like a kid opening her gifts and discovering her long awaited favorite toy! :love: :party:
This deck really takes my breath away and no word seem adequate to express how delighted I am with this version of the Oracle and it was even more awesome to see it in real card form than it was already :thumbsup: Absolutely gorgeous and meaningful cards!! :thumbsup: Definitely my favorite among all the Lenormand decks I have! :love:

I first went through every card, made out my very own deck!:thumbsup: and I can tell you this is so great to have extra cards to customize a deck...It becomes so much more personal and also it was like welcoming old friends!;) and even if the 1st Cross card was my favorite I could not help but choosing the very last one you worked on in my deck! And my Ship card....:love: my old time favorite in the Lenormand done so perfectly :party: I didn't miss to add The Cat, The Work and Money, yes, no, maybe cards!! :thumbsup:
Anyhow, to go back to what I was saying...I then placed my deck "GT" style on my reading cloth and looked at the cards again :love: I hope that you are going to keep selling it because it is going to be used a lot and I don't want to have to part with it!;)

And as you must have guessed....I could not help it....I have already done 3 readings with it!! :laugh::thumbsup: and the message was flowing so well! :thumbsup: and I did one charging The Work card!! ;) and even though I didn't have your LWB, I tried a reading with the Yes, No, Maybe cards; and that was quite interesting I'm gonna see how this evolve;)
I probably won't keep the "yes, no, maybe" cards in the deck if I make a general reading but I will if I ask a specific question that could be answered with that type of answer and for quick answers to specific questions that do not require a "past, present, future etc..."

Here is the "Yes, No, Maybe" spread I put together:

I set it up by saying that I would shuffle while asking my question as usual, then would cut and would deal the cards until I find one of the "yes, no, maybe" cards and that would be it! and I would deal the 2 following cards for more info on the answer...like for me my answer was "yes" and the following cards were The Star and The Flower...which was nice to see and making sense with my question.

I don't know if you put a spread for these cards in your LWB but if you did I can't wait to see what you came up with!;)

Congratulations again my friend for a wonderful Lenormand deck! :thumbsup:

Hugs :love:

ETA: Forgot to say that like the others I think that this printer is great! the printing of the cards was sharp! The quality is very good, I like the sturdiness! and it was well packaged and the clear cases are nice that is where my cards are right now until I make a special bag and wooden box for them!

tarotlyn

QUICK NOTE FOR EVERYONE:

ETA: PDF'S NOT MAILED YET...still in the editing stage...but should be ready Sat. by afternoon.
Sorry, but I want it be nice for you :heart:

My head is almost above water now...LOL :laugh: ... finally :bugeyed:

i only have to finish up with the PDF...it is written, but needs a little more editing... :bugeyed:
so tomorrow is another day...i will keep you all updated...

:heart: HUGS, Lyn

I have received my deck!!!!! :love: and I felt like a kid opening her gifts and discovering her long awaited favorite toy! :love: :party:
This deck really takes my breath away and no word seem adequate to express how delighted I am with this version of the Oracle and it was even more awesome to see it in real card form than it was already :thumbsup: Absolutely gorgeous and meaningful cards!! :thumbsup: Definitely my favorite among all the Lenormand decks I have! :love:

I first went through every card, made out my very own deck!:thumbsup: and I can tell you this is so great to have extra cards to customize a deck...It becomes so much more personal and also it was like welcoming old friends! and even if the 1st Cross card was my favorite I could not help but choosing the very last one you worked on in my deck! And my Ship card.... my old time favorite in the Lenormand done so perfectly I didn't miss to add The Cat, The Work and Money, yes, no, maybe cards!! :thumbsup:
Anyhow, to go back to what I was saying...I then placed my deck "GT" style on my reading cloth and looked at the cards again I hope that you are going to keep selling it because it is going to be used a lot and I don't want to have to part with it!

And as you must have guessed....I could not help it....I have already done 3 readings with it!! :laugh::thumbsup: and the message was flowing so well! :thumbsup: and I did one charging The Work card!! and even though I didn't have your LWB, I tried a reading with the Yes, No, Maybe cards; and that was quite interesting I'm gonna see how this evolve
I probably won't keep the "yes, no, maybe" cards in the deck if I make a general reading but I will if I ask a specific question that could be answered with that type of answer and for quick answers to specific questions that do not require a "past, present, future etc..."

Here is the "Yes, No, Maybe" spread I put together:

I set it up by saying that I would shuffle while asking my question as usual, then would cut and would deal the cards until I find one of the "yes, no, maybe" cards and that would be it! and I would deal the 2 following cards for more info on the answer...like for me my answer was "yes" and the following cards were The Star and The Flower...which was nice to see and making sense with my question.

I don't know if you put a spread for these cards in your LWB but if you did I can't wait to see what you came up with!

Congratulations again my friend for a wonderful Lenormand deck! :thumbsup:

Hugs :love:

ETA: Forgot to say that like the others I think that this printer is great! the printing of the cards was sharp! The quality is very good, I like the sturdiness! and it was well packaged and the clear cases are nice that is where my cards are right now until I make a special bag and wooden box for them!
:heart: LadyZelda...thank you for reviewing my deck... i am so happy you like it so much...
and yes, you are right, it was a lot of fun trying to decide exactly which of the extra cards
to use in the main deck... Plus you have the left over cards if you decide to try them later on.

i was playing with my copy again tonight for just a little while and i really think the work and
money cards are going to be great...oh and the cat card too...all will really solve some
confusion with the traditional decks...while it still looks traditional...i just added what was needed in the lennies...

i mean people always want to know about their money situation...now i don't have to explain
to them why i would use a fish or a bear to find out about the 'money' situation...this is so
much better...that it is down right exciting to me when i look at those 'special' cards. :)

As far as a spread for yes, no, and maybe...no i didn't add one in the deck...because you
just figured it out...i do like your way of doing it. You are very clever and i really love the
cards you said you got in your 'money' reading...so it is very positive looking for you then.

i think that 'clarification' cards (even a lot of them sometimes) work really well in the lennie decks!
i use them all the time... i explain in my PDF meanings file how to use the line down spread
that does this and works so well.

Another thing, i didn't put in the PDF meanings, but will share with you now...is that you
can shuffle the deck and keep it face down in your left hand and just ask a single question...
...then pull the top card and see what it says, then ask a futher question (on any subject)
and pull another card...and continue like that until you exhaust the whole deck...you may
be in for a surprise as a story unfolds for you...it is almost eerie as these cards seem to
know what is on your mind and what you need to hear...amazing... i did this with my deck
and it was very eye opening and was so right on. Like it was talking to me...it flowed well!

:heart: LadyZelda, thank you so much for your review...that was quite lovely...I am so happy! :)
Hugs
Lyn

LadyZelda

You're welcome Lyn! :)

I will try your full deck reading;) that looks really interesting!

For the LWB no pressure! With all you've been doing lately, and pushing yourself so much....if you ask me, I would prescribe that you take also the time to just "smell the roses"! :love:
Hugs:love:

Skydancer

I'm out of town this weekend ~ since Wed - so hoping my decks are home waiting for me. :)

Looking forward to them - I hope the edges are okay as mine were made from the first version of the edges without the 1/4 " difference. Should be fine I suspect.

*S*

tarotlyn

You're welcome Lyn! :)

I will try your full deck reading;) that looks really interesting!

For the LWB no pressure! With all you've been doing lately, and pushing yourself so much....if you ask me, I would prescribe that you take also the time to just "smell the roses"! :love:
Hugs:love:
:heart: LOL and Yikes...LadyZelda...you are right! Smell the roses...I even forgot that i have
the most beautiful rose bush that belonged to my late Michael...awww the yellow blooms that
this plant has ... almost all year long... i need to check it out as it probably needs some care! :bugeyed:

i usually bring in some fresh roses from it, and they just are just so fragrant
and fill my whole house with wonderful aroma! (It is :heart: Michael all over again!)

Thank you LadyZelda for reminding me to take some time for my special yellow rose bush :heart:

Oh, and, i hope you don't mind, i just mentioned (in my meanings PDF) how you read the SC Yes, No, and Maybe cards :):thumbsup:

BTW, i 'think' the revised PDF is just about corrected...and should be ready to send to everyone right after a late lunch! :p:D

:heart: Hugs, my friend!
Lyn

tarotlyn

FINALLY your Shabby Chicness Lenormand PDF MEANINGS file ---IS READY!!! YAY!!! :pARTY:

...i have a LOT of orders to go through and find everyone's email address...

but i am emailing them as soon as i finish this pm :)

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO:
:*:heart:LadyZelda:heart: and :*:heart:MoonGypsy:heart: for their hard work in helping me to
edit the Shabby Chic deck meanings for all of you. They both did an excellent :thumbsup: job of
....wading through the many 'bloopers' i made...YIKES...:bugeyed: :)P:laugh:)

They both have just taken a LOAD off my shoulders, as i was swamped with orders
and questions, emails, computer repairs for friends, hungry dogs, daily walks,
phone ringing off the hook, cable service messing up, researching, and on and on...you know! :bugeyed:

So to both of you, my friends, THANK :heart: YOU for editing the meanings for me :heart:

:heart:@everyone that ordered this deck:
Look for the email from me soon with you meanings file in it...
Hope you like it :heart:
HUGS AND HUGS AND HUGS, (LOL)
p.s. for those that didn't but want to order go here:
http://www.LenormandCards.com