Tiny automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Reading for DevilishAngel - 7 February 2015

This is interesting, I'd love to be added to this list if you can. Its about my love life with X, a general.
Thanks

You asked about your relationship but I see a lone figure here. I can't tel whether this figure is male or female, so I'm not sure if it's you or him, but whatever the case may be, this person isn't happy. I was struck by the gesture of the hands. The figure seems to be holding something, or wants to hold something, but there's nothing there.

This to me looks as though you want something to manifest. Are you in an actual relationship with this person? If so, you may want it to go further but you don't see it happening. Do you maybe want a child with this person? I go the feeling that this figure is holding the phantom of a child. Or it could be a symbolic child, something that takes the relationship to the next level.

Perhaps you need to give this time and focus on the good things you have together rather than what you think is missing from the relationship. Perhaps if you focus on the good things, the things you want will follow naturally?

Blisse

Hi BrightEye,

I've been following this thread. The artwork that you create is beautiful. It's amazing to see how the messages come through each painting.

If you happen to have room for the next round, may I sit?

BrightEye

Hi BrightEye,

I've been following this thread. The artwork that you create is beautiful. It's amazing to see how the messages come through each painting.

If you happen to have room for the next round, may I sit?

There is room in this round. Do you have a question?

Elven

Yours was an enigmatic drawing. There is an androgynous figure holding an artefact with a child's or doll's head. The unsexed figure is strong and secure and seems to be pondering what the artefact is saying (because I think the artefact is a spirit or a spirit vessel, though I can't determine whether it is benevolent or not).

I felt there was something shamanic in this drawing. Do you have connections to indigenous cultures? I felt the artefact was indigenous and was trying to tell you something to help you grow. I feel you are already strong and you can harness the energy of this spirit. Maybe you are being urged to take up a spiritual role, like a healer or shaman?

Utterly extraordinary BrightEye - I am awash with many feeling right now - the image startles me as it has a very powerful impact - especially the colours! I paint in shades of just blue. This is not feed back per say, I have much more to say on this. I would just like to thank-you. Something clicked with seeing the drawing and reading your interpretation. I will place the feedback in a new post when my thoughts & feelings are coherent.
Bless you! :heart:

Blisse

Thank you!

There is room in this round. Do you have a question?

Thank you, BrightEye!

I'd like to know what positive things/changes/events I can expect for myself this year.

jolie_amethyst

For this and the next couple of drawings I put the paint on first and then looked for shapes the patches of colour suggested to me.

I felt yours needed warm colours because yours was a question on passion and creativity. The shape that suggested itself was that of a female warrior, an amazon. She looks as though she's pregnant, which is apt, considering that you are working on an unfinished creative project. But I also felt the warrior looked uncertain, as if she is doubting whether she can do it. She feels vulnerable because she is naked.

As guidance for your project I would say the image urges you to be totally honest and open (the woman's nakedness) and not be afraid to put all that is you into the work. Only then will it be authentic and give voice to the real you.

This is amazing, and my head is spinning with thoughts that I'm struggling to articulate. Feedback is in process as I sort through all the things this is bringing up.

THANK YOU!!! You've given me a great deal to ponder, and I'll be back soon with more input.

LaLaToro

How can we tell when there's openings in queue? I would be honored to have a go. A card exchange perhaps? If you're available. Seems like people are beating down your door. I feel kind of bad doing the same thing but I can't resist! Your work is beautiful!

BrightEye

How can we tell when there's openings in queue? I would be honored to have a go. A card exchange perhaps? If you're available. Seems like people are beating down your door. I feel kind of bad doing the same thing but I can't resist! Your work is beautiful!

The first post in this thread has a list of sitters and the rounds have dates. You're in this round. If you have a question, let me know.

allaboutsoul

This is very interesting! I'm interested in a general reading if you can at some point.

jolie_amethyst

For this and the next couple of drawings I put the paint on first and then looked for shapes the patches of colour suggested to me.

I felt yours needed warm colours because yours was a question on passion and creativity. The shape that suggested itself was that of a female warrior, an amazon. She looks as though she's pregnant, which is apt, considering that you are working on an unfinished creative project. But I also felt the warrior looked uncertain, as if she is doubting whether she can do it. She feels vulnerable because she is naked.

As guidance for your project I would say the image urges you to be totally honest and open (the woman's nakedness) and not be afraid to put all that is you into the work. Only then will it be authentic and give voice to the real you.

What a very thought provoking image! Thank you!!!

First off, if there was any doubt on who this is, her headdress is a dead giveaway. I have a great fondness for hats and feather hair decorations. :joke:

The more I've pondered on it, I'm seeing a couple of different things in here. As you said, the vulnerability and uncertainty is very relevant; this project went very easily in the beginning, but as soon as I started *thinking* about what I was doing, every doubt I've ever had brought it to a crashing halt. I have been "pregnant" with this project for a very long time now, longer than any actual human pregnancy, and I think there's a certain amount of late-term "just get this thing out of me!" going on right now.

Which is exactly the wrong thing to be doing. Babies come in their own time, for the most part; while you may be able to speed the actual delivery via c-section or induced labor, for the most part, a woman has precious little control over the timing of things once conception has taken place. I am a control freak, and patience is not my strong suit. Looking at this image, I can see where these two traits are quite likely making my situation more difficult!

As with pregnancy, there's a sense of obligation at this point. I have created this creature. It is my responsibility to see it through to the best of my ability, doing all I can to carry and birth it in the best way possible for everyone involved. The creation required help--a woman cannot conceive entirely on her own--and others can continue to support me, but in the end, this "child" is mine, and if I don't do my part, it will never be born regardless of anyone else's efforts.

Her expression is such a mix of emotions. She's looking inward, not outward. I feel in some ways that I've looked inward far too much on this...but from this image, it seems the answers are in there, not outside. No amount of looking elsewhere will fix this; and she's not holding anything either, for that matter. Tools or weapons will not help in this battle.

This pregnancy has already changed her, and will change her again once the child is born. As you said, this gives voice to the "real you". No wonder she looks uncertain. That next change is not far off for her, in terms of how far along she is. Perhaps I'm farther down this path than I think? (A friend saw the opposite, commenting, "You're not going to like this, but she doesn't look very far along yet to me..." The same friend then asked what I was holding back out of the plot that belonged in there. As I told her, I have no idea...yet.)

She is a warrior, and therefore strong. I need to remember that. Much time and thought are still needed.