Tiny automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Reading for Clovergirl - 6 February 2015

Yours was interesting because I used a combination of improvised line drawings with accidental paint flow. The elf or fairy to the left came out fairly quickly, but the blue Wendigo creature to the right emerged after I had felt compelled to put a dash of blue next to the fairy. Eventually, as the paint dried, I could see a face and a figure in the blue.

The elf seems to be listening to the Wendigo. He is saying something to her and she is looking at something he might have been pointing at.

Overall I get the impression that two very different people and worlds are coming together here. I see you as the fairy and the Wendigo, an ice creature from First Nations mythologies, perhaps as a significant other or something you are attracted to but that is so different that you are wondering whether to trust and give this a go. You don't know whether you'll get burnt (or frost bite).

The face of the Wendigo is friendly though. He likes you. So whatever it is that you want to explore, it's fine. It's safe to drink the water there in that other world too.

I'm not sure whether this refers to a relationship or some other interest you might have.

Clovergirl

Just saw reading. It does resonate! At work now, so back later with feedback. The drawing is beautiful!

BrightEye

Reading for Sonia Doris - 6 February 2015

My question is about money, alleviating my worries at this time, really. :-D So... $$$? :p

For your question I definitely saw growth. There is a leaf growing out of this tangle of line and colour at the bottom. The figure caught inside feels trapped. I take this to be you and your money worries. You don't know which way to turn and whether any of your plans will work out. You are anxiously looking up at the leaf to see if there is growth and an end to your worries. I can see there will be, but perhaps it will start in small steps. It's only a single leaf for now.

I also see that you are part of the growing process. You are like the seed that makes the plant grow, the fire inside that gives it life. So you need to put some effort in to help make that growth happen. I don't know if you could get a job, a loan or a scholarship, but I see something like that needs to happen. Or maybe try to invest a little money, open a savings account with a little interest. Things won't change by themselves.

Clovergirl

I'm not sure whether this refers to a relationship or some other interest you might have.

Hmm... I am thinking hard on this. On exactly who the Windigo is. Although maybe it does not matter to identify him. I am thinking one of two people. My pendulum tells me it is one of them.
I believe a relationship situation is involved also.

I am rambling on, sorry.

I just wanted you to know that I am giving it a lot of thought and need to figure out a bit more.

Thank you so much for the reading!!

BrightEye

Hmm... I am thinking hard on this. On exactly who the Windigo is. Although maybe it does not matter to identify him. I am thinking one of two people. My pendulum tells me it is one of them.
I believe a relationship situation is involved also.

I am rambling on, sorry.

I just wanted you to know that I am giving it a lot of thought and need to figure out a bit more.

Thank you so much for the reading!!

Perhaps it's not a person but a situation or some thing in your life.

Sonia Doris

For your question I definitely saw growth. There is a leaf growing out of this tangle of line and colour at the bottom. The figure caught inside feels trapped. I take this to be you and your money worries. You don't know which way to turn and whether any of your plans will work out. You are anxiously looking up at the leaf to see if there is growth and an end to your worries. I can see there will be, but perhaps it will start in small steps. It's only a single leaf for now.

I also see that you are part of the growing process. You are like the seed that makes the plant grow, the fire inside that gives it life. So you need to put some effort in to help make that growth happen. I don't know if you could get a job, a loan or a scholarship, but I see something like that needs to happen. Or maybe try to invest a little money, open a savings account with a little interest. Things won't change by themselves.

Bright, thanks! :-D I love that painting! :-D

And about what you're saying, you've nailed it perfectly. I actually did a couple of applications today, and will do more. I've got good feelings about it, and I realized that my worries and stress have actually been stopping me from getting that money I know is around the corner because I was sinking in a constant state of Fool RX + IV of Cups adding to an older X of Wands. Now I'm starting to Empress it out! :-D [God, I love talking in Tarot cards, too bad I can only do this here and in other few places, I wish these things could be in my 24/7 vocabulary! :-D]

Clovergirl

Yours was interesting because I used a combination of improvised line drawings with accidental paint flow. The elf or fairy to the left came out fairly quickly, but the blue Wendigo creature to the right emerged after I had felt compelled to put a dash of blue next to the fairy. Eventually, as the paint dried, I could see a face and a figure in the blue.

The elf seems to be listening to the Wendigo. He is saying something to her and she is looking at something he might have been pointing at.

Overall I get the impression that two very different people and worlds are coming together here. I see you as the fairy and the Wendigo, an ice creature from First Nations mythologies, perhaps as a significant other or something you are attracted to but that is so different that you are wondering whether to trust and give this a go. You don't know whether you'll get burnt (or frost bite).

The face of the Wendigo is friendly though. He likes you. So whatever it is that you want to explore, it's fine. It's safe to drink the water there in that other world too.

First, the painting is beautiful. I love it.

It really speaks to me on a couple levels. Whether it is referring to a person or a situation.

I am in a very complicated situation that most would not understand. Right now there is so much turmoil that I do not know what to do with myself. I feel like my world has crumbled. I have someone who keeps saying "patience". Actually two people. I still do not know how it will work out. I want to be patient, but am so scared. I think this might be what is depicted in your art. Although I am not sure what outcome it is speaking for.

BrightEye

Although I am not sure what outcome it is speaking for.

The outcome is always what we make of it, it being in the future and all that. I think the picture tells you what's now.

BrightEye

Reading for jolie amethyst - 7 February 2015

I'm looking for any advice from the universe about a particular writing project of my own that I'm working on.

For this and the next couple of drawings I put the paint on first and then looked for shapes the patches of colour suggested to me.

I felt yours needed warm colours because yours was a question on passion and creativity. The shape that suggested itself was that of a female warrior, an amazon. She looks as though she's pregnant, which is apt, considering that you are working on an unfinished creative project. But I also felt the warrior looked uncertain, as if she is doubting whether she can do it. She feels vulnerable because she is naked.

As guidance for your project I would say the image urges you to be totally honest and open (the woman's nakedness) and not be afraid to put all that is you into the work. Only then will it be authentic and give voice to the real you.

BrightEye

Reading for Elven - 7 February 2015

Yours was an enigmatic drawing. There is an androgynous figure holding an artefact with a child's or doll's head. The unsexed figure is strong and secure and seems to be pondering what the artefact is saying (because I think the artefact is a spirit or a spirit vessel, though I can't determine whether it is benevolent or not).

I felt there was something shamanic in this drawing. Do you have connections to indigenous cultures? I felt the artefact was indigenous and was trying to tell you something to help you grow. I feel you are already strong and you can harness the energy of this spirit. Maybe you are being urged to take up a spiritual role, like a healer or shaman?