Tiny automatic drawings on offer

Ginmore

Thank you for the feedback. Perhaps the cloud is also the voices of worry in your head about the situation, something that clouds the love there is between you.

That's definately a possibility. I didn't think of that until now. I do worry about the situation constantly. :bugeyed:

Thanks

BrightEye

I knew you were female, but now that you say it I do seem to pick up on masculine energy. Interesting! Good chance that I read the man in your life here. He does seem important. Yes, you can have the drawing. Will send pm.

To be completely honest when I saw this I wondered if you thought I was a man. The last reading was a motorcycle and this one full of bold colors and male energy. When in fact I'm very feminine, dresses and high heels, diamonds and pearls. I've never been on a motorcycle, and have no desire to, but I understand the symbolism as I understand the symbolism of the flame.

This round I saw softer colors several birds softer lines. I thought I might get a reading that addressed that side of me. I didn't really expect so much male or so much energy, but it is what it is. :) There is a male, he has been on my mind, and he is acting in the manner depicted. Like he's fallen wounded, looking in the mirror doubting himself.

I would still like to have this image to hand in my office.
You were right btw, I was not looking at it when I responded, l was just thinking motorcycles, in my minds eye I see motorcycles as red or black. It in fact was yellow and blue. Quite an interesting piece of art.

MandMaud

I'm sorry BrightEye, but your drawings have been preying on my mind - if you do a further round, would you add me? I have been striving not to ask! and failed!! :)

I can be patient. I don't want to "crowd" you. :)

Probably a general, unless I come back in the interim with something more specific.

BrightEye

I'm sorry BrightEye, but your drawings have been preying on my mind - if you do a further round, would you add me? I have been striving not to ask! and failed!! :)

I can be patient. I don't want to "crowd" you. :)

Probably a general, unless I come back in the interim with something more specific.

Yes, I'll sign you up for the next round :)

LaLaToro

I was fascinated reading this until I had to go distribute toothpaste and pick up a trail of toys on the way to the bathroom. There was a single playing card laying in my path, ace of clubs. If you're doing another round, can I get in on this? I'd be delighted to be a part. Your work is gorgeous.

amaya1

The title of your picture is 'Birth of the Sphinx' and I see a lot of fire and light coming from under that dark eggshell. Inadvertently, the colours seem alchemical, the black egg and the red lion. I'm not entirely sure what these stand for in alchemy but they are part of a maturing process. Something is transforming from black or base matter (egg) to gold (red or gold lion underneath).

So, with regard to your relationship, I think you will see a maturing process. Things will become better between you, less muddled, clearer, purer spiritually too. I also see here the need to be courageous, with the lion and all that. Not sure whether that is you who needs to have courage or Ab or both of you. Whatever the case, I think the relationship is worth investing into at the moment. It's still developing and maturing, so don't be deterred by setbacks. (From what I can tell, he's been around a while, so my sense is he is investing in the relationship too, though I'm not sure what kind of connection, exactly, you have.)

There is passion and good connection but he is very busy,i am working too many hours now,yes we connect spiritually,i will mwet him on Sat after the work,i am hoping for soemthing to develop coz the things arw stagnant
Thank youuu :-*

BrightEye

Update

Just a quick update: I've painted and scanned the drawings for Clovergirl and Sonia Doris. I just need to edit the images and write up the reading. I was going to do it tonight but I'm too exhausted. So it'll be tomorrow.

Sonia Doris

Just a quick update: I've painted and scanned the drawings for Clovergirl and Sonia Doris. I just need to edit the images and write up the reading. I was going to do it tonight but I'm too exhausted. So it'll be tomorrow.

That's great! :-D Thanks for this, and all the effort you're putting into it! <3

Clovergirl

Oh thank you for the update! And definately for all the work you put into this. It is greatly appreciated!