Tiny automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Reading for Blisse - 20 February 2015

I'd like to know what positive things/changes/events I can expect for myself this year.

This is one of the strangest drawing I've done in a long time! What immediately struck me was that the woman, who I take to be you, is looking towards the right, the future, but her feet seem to be tiptoeing away to the left, the past. The colour red makes me thing there ardour and passion in your life and you want to move ahead with some project or relationship. But the woman's expression is strangely statuesque. The expression on her face is apprehensive, and the gesture of her hand suggests to me a sense of anxiety. She seems to be able to see what's coming at her and she isn't sure whether it's good or bad.

The woman's feet look like pen nibs and the whole composition, with the dark ink-like swirls in the middle, makes me think of writing or drawing. Maybe you need to communicate something? And very passionately and without fear, but maybe something is holding you back. Withe the past being present in the drawing as well, maybe there was something in the past, something similar, that didn't go as well and you are afraid of getting burnt this time?

BrightEye

Reading for allaboutsoul - 20 February 2015

When I was working on the drawing my thoughts on it revolved around growth. The leaves are growing from the curled seedlings at the bottom. Or maybe those round things are leaves too. In any case, I had sense of a general unfolding that then supports the bird at the top. So the overall sense I got was of support.

On thinking about the drawing further after I'd completed it, the leaves, especially their huddling close together in the middle, suggested a form of secrecy and gossiping to me for which the bird was trying to escape. Overall, there was also something of a contrast between the leaves' earthiness and the bird's spirit. (I'm also thinking of a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez called 'Leaf Storm'. Not sure whether that has relevance here but I thought I'd mention it).

So perhaps both readings or aspects apply: you are looking for support and community, maybe a sense of emotional and spiritual belonging, but all you encounter is hostility and people's narrow-mindedness. Or you fear that there will be nothing but hostility.

BrightEye

Reading for jlo- 20 February 2015

This is one in a series of drawings revolving around the Great Mother, the Goddess in her various shapes and guises. Here she is asleep and the little figure to the right is trying to get her attention. I can't decide whether the Great Mother is pregnant or just fat. But she is half woman, half cow, like Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and motherhood.

The overall sense I get from the drawing is that you are hoping this relationship with K will come to fruition and you want the universe to act on your behalf, to make it happen. But while the goddess is protecting you and watching over you, she is not going to take responsibility on your behalf. If you want a relationship with K, you need to act on your desire.

I realise there is another woman involved. Is she pregnant or the mother of his children? If so, then I would say K will remain with her.

BrightEye

All readings updated :)

pumpkins

hi brighteye! i'd like to sit and ask about A? is A my twin soul?
if you are not doing yes/no q's then what should i know about A that i must keep in mind when i am around him? thanks so much in advance for your offer!

allaboutsoul

When I was working on the drawing my thoughts on it revolved around growth. The leaves are growing from the curled seedlings at the bottom. Or maybe those round things are leaves too. In any case, I had sense of a general unfolding that then supports the bird at the top. So the overall sense I got was of support.

On thinking about the drawing further after I'd completed it, the leaves, especially their huddling close together in the middle, suggested a form of secrecy and gossiping to me for which the bird was trying to escape. Overall, there was also something of a contrast between the leaves' earthiness and the bird's spirit. (I'm also thinking of a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez called 'Leaf Storm'. Not sure whether that has relevance here but I thought I'd mention it).

So perhaps both readings or aspects apply: you are looking for support and community, maybe a sense of emotional and spiritual belonging, but all you encounter is hostility and people's narrow-mindedness. Or you fear that there will be nothing but hostility.

Thank you for the reading!

You saying your thoughts revolved around growth resonates with me. I have changed a lot through the years, and especially changed a lot after I went away to college.

Me looking for support and community makes sense. I have been very happy to have found my fiance, although I rely on him for support too much and need to find other friends I can rely on. As for spiritual belonging, I've been somewhat Agnostic for a long time now and not sure exactly what I believe in spiritually.

When I looked at the picture, my first thought was not of a bird supported by leaves, but of a phoenix emerging from flames. I think of this because a poem I wrote and once read aloud in a therapy session included the imagery of a phoenix. It is about me moving away from some unhappy things in my past and growing from them, as a phoenix burns but rises again from the ashes.

jlo

This is one in a series of drawings revolving around the Great Mother, the Goddess in her various shapes and guises. Here she is asleep and the little figure to the right is trying to get her attention. I can't decide whether the Great Mother is pregnant or just fat. But she is half woman, half cow, like Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and motherhood.

The overall sense I get from the drawing is that you are hoping this relationship with K will come to fruition and you want the universe to act on your behalf, to make it happen. But while the goddess is protecting you and watching over you, she is not going to take responsibility on your behalf. If you want a relationship with K, you need to act on your desire.

I realise there is another woman involved. Is she pregnant or the mother of his children? If so, then I would say K will remain with her.
Thanks a lot for the reading :) I felt drawn to this guy from the minute we crossed paths ... I thought it was only a phase and it would eventually go away . Months later , I feel the same .And I've recently realized he feels the same too . This has been a difficult situation to deal with for me , not knowing what to do about this .At times, I wished I had never crossed paths with him. I've decided that making peace with him and being cordial is the best thing to do . We mostly just say hi to each other and that's it . I would never try to have a conversation with him . I feel it's better I keep my distance because of his relationship. I have let go .I told the universe that if something is meant to be , it will be . Otherwise , I have nothing to lose . I am not getting hurt and will be going on with my life. I will not make a move on him . I won't even go there. And he would never make a move either ,I suspect ..If we do have any conversation , I would make it clear to him , we can be friends only.
I don't know the details about his relationship. If the other woman is the mother of his children , I believe that he is the kind of guy who would stay with her . It's the right thing to do .
I believe that the universe will eventually make our paths stop crossing and I will meet someone new .
Thanks so much for the reading . It makes sense . It reminds me not to have any expectations from him and to continue keeping him at arm's length .

BrightEye

Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm glad the reading resonated. To be honest, now that I know that you barely know each other the drawing makes a lot more sense. I felt the little figure was trying to get the Great Mother's attention but she seems so self-contained and probably oblivious. What I mean ist there is a disconnect between the figures. Are you sure you are each aware of the other's desire?
Thanks a lot for the reading :) I felt drawn to this guy from the minute we crossed paths ... I thought it was only a phase and it would eventually go away . Months later , I feel the same .And I've recently realized he feels the same too . This has been a difficult situation to deal with for me , not knowing what to do about this .At times, I wished I had never crossed paths with him. I've decided that making peace with him and being cordial is the best thing to do . We mostly just say hi to each other and that's it . I would never try to have a conversation with him . I feel it's better I keep my distance because of his relationship. I have let go .I told the universe that if something is meant to be , it will be . Otherwise , I have nothing to lose . I am not getting hurt and will be going on with my life. I will not make a move on him . I won't even go there. And he would never make a move either ,I suspect ..If we do have any conversation , I would make it clear to him , we can be friends only.
I don't know the details about his relationship. If the other woman is the mother of his children , I believe that he is the kind of guy who would stay with her . It's the right thing to do .
I believe that the universe will eventually make our paths stop crossing and I will meet someone new .
Thanks so much for the reading . It makes sense . It reminds me not to have any expectations from him and to continue keeping him at arm's length .

BrightEye

Thank you, allaboutsoul. I had another look at the drawing this morning and I can see what you mean about the phoenix. Initially, I though the turquoise had a cooling effect on the temperature of the drawing, but I don't think it has. The leaves do indeed look a bit like flames! So im glad to hear the reading meant something to you.
Thank you for the reading!

You saying your thoughts revolved around growth resonates with me. I have changed a lot through the years, and especially changed a lot after I went away to college.

Me looking for support and community makes sense. I have been very happy to have found my fiance, although I rely on him for support too much and need to find other friends I can rely on. As for spiritual belonging, I've been somewhat Agnostic for a long time now and not sure exactly what I believe in spiritually.

When I looked at the picture, my first thought was not of a bird supported by leaves, but of a phoenix emerging from flames. I think of this because a poem I wrote and once read aloud in a therapy session included the imagery of a phoenix. It is about me moving away from some unhappy things in my past and growing from them, as a phoenix burns but rises again from the ashes.

jlo

Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm glad the reading resonated. To be honest, now that I know that you barely know each other the drawing makes a lot more sense. I felt the little figure was trying to get the Great Mother's attention but she seems so self-contained and probably oblivious. What I mean ist there is a disconnect between the figures. Are you sure you are each aware of the other's desire?
You are most welcome :) Thank you for the reading . It gave me a lot to think about .When we cross paths , we can both feel the attraction . We do need to talk , I guess . Let's wait and see if that can happen. Do you think that the little figure could represent him and me the Great Mother's or even the other way around? I am self-contained and rather guarded . At this point , I have no idea what he wants . What I do know is that we are both happy when we see each other ..Funny situation.