Tiny automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

You are most welcome :) Thank you for the reading . It gave me a lot to think about .When we cross paths , we can both feel the attraction . We do need to talk , I guess . Let's wait and see if that can happen. Do you think that the little figure could represent him and me the Great Mother's or even the other way around? I am self-contained and rather guarded . At this point , I have no idea what he wants . What I do know is that we are both happy when we see each other ..Funny situation.

The figures can mean a number of things and people. I got the sense that you may be each trying to get the other's attention but are unsure as to whether you're sending out the right signals.

jlo

The figures can mean a number of things and people. I got the sense that you may be each trying to get the other's attention but are unsure as to whether you're sending out the right signals.
Thanks for clarifying . This does makes sense . Yes I am unsure what he really wants even if he smiles at me etc . Perhaps he is just as clueless about me too... I am going with the flow and letting things unfold naturally ...And trusting my guts too.

Blisse

This is one of the strangest drawing I've done in a long time! What immediately struck me was that the woman, who I take to be you, is looking towards the right, the future, but her feet seem to be tiptoeing away to the left, the past. The colour red makes me thing there ardour and passion in your life and you want to move ahead with some project or relationship. But the woman's expression is strangely statuesque. The expression on her face is apprehensive, and the gesture of her hand suggests to me a sense of anxiety. She seems to be able to see what's coming at her and she isn't sure whether it's good or bad.

The woman's feet look like pen nibs and the whole composition, with the dark ink-like swirls in the middle, makes me think of writing or drawing. Maybe you need to communicate something? And very passionately and without fear, but maybe something is holding you back. Withe the past being present in the drawing as well, maybe there was something in the past, something similar, that didn't go as well and you are afraid of getting burnt this time?

Thank you for this reading :) And what a beautiful artwork!

I definitely have passion in my life that I want to propel into something, though I do feel stuck in a rut. I had a bit of a difficult past, but I have grown a lot from it as well. In some ways, the past continues to haunt me, but perhaps because I let it. The face definitely does seem frozen in time, like she's scared to do anything -- almost like a deer in the headlights. At the moment, I can't see what's coming for me. I wish I could, because then I would be able to feel more secure with what's ahead. It's that I don't know what's coming up, I'm in a limbo.

I'm not sure what I need to communicate. I feel I have said all I needed to say to move on, but I'll think about it. If anything, I need to stop thinking of the past. Perhaps I need to get in touch with my creative side. It'd be amazing to be able to do artwork like you, but I'll keep thinking about what the ink part could mean. I feel ready to move forward in my life, but I'm just not able to see if there is anything coming up, and if there are good changes. I think it's a good time to reflect a little more and have faith :)

Thank you for the wonderful reading.

BrightEye

Thank you for this reading :) And what a beautiful artwork!

I definitely have passion in my life that I want to propel into something, though I do feel stuck in a rut. I had a bit of a difficult past, but I have grown a lot from it as well. In some ways, the past continues to haunt me, but perhaps because I let it. The face definitely does seem frozen in time, like she's scared to do anything -- almost like a deer in the headlights. At the moment, I can't see what's coming for me. I wish I could, because then I would be able to feel more secure with what's ahead. It's that I don't know what's coming up, I'm in a limbo.

I'm not sure what I need to communicate. I feel I have said all I needed to say to move on, but I'll think about it. If anything, I need to stop thinking of the past. Perhaps I need to get in touch with my creative side. It'd be amazing to be able to do artwork like you, but I'll keep thinking about what the ink part could mean. I feel ready to move forward in my life, but I'm just not able to see if there is anything coming up, and if there are good changes. I think it's a good time to reflect a little more and have faith :)

Thank you for the wonderful reading.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you took something from the reading that was meaningful to you. It sounds to me as if you're trying to second guess the future. We can only work with what's now. If the future were set in stone, we would lose all sense of control over our own life. Maybe the ink means that you are the scriptor of your life. Write your own story, your own destiny. No one else can.

dodoshwedo

Hi BrightEye, I love what you're doing and I would really love to be part of your next reading. I'm feeling lost at sea and in need of guidance. Thank you very much!

Tanga

...The overall feel I get from this drawing is of restriction. This woman looks like a dancer who not only can't hear the music but can't disentangle herself from those voluminous clothes that impede her freedom of movement...

As proffered BrightEye - here is the ink drawing that I've made for you.
Many thanks again for your beautiful painting and interpretation.

https://uk.pinterest.com/0b51p9mb5qti2n2/ink-paintings/

This is a scops owl. In Kikuyu tradition (one of the 42 tribes of Kenya) it is believed that if you hear the scops owl at night - it means that someone is dying/about to die. So - the scops owl is a sort of psychopomp. The ones I'm familiar with are small - about the size of a magpie - and have a black "eye-glass circle" around their faces.
Ofcourse in other traditions, the owl is linked to varied ideas: the Irish sacred crone aspect of the goddess Cailleach, the Greek Athena and wisdom, the Welsh Arianrhod perceiving the subcoscious and soul of man, the emissary of the Hindu god Yama, The Navajo envoy of the supernatural and earth-bound spirits, who bestows sacred night vision on the Cherokee...

As a child - there was a resident pair of scops owls nesting in the giant bamboo at the back of my parents garden. My nanny, who was Kikuyu, would throw stones if she discovered them. I would wait until she'd left work for the day - then, I'd quietly trek down to the bottom of the garden with a torch to see if I could find those two scops owls asleep together amidst the bamboo fronds (it was as large as a tall tree and housed all sorts of wild-life). They were magickal to me. :)

BrightEye

As proffered BrightEye - here is the ink drawing that I've made for you.
Many thanks again for your beautiful painting and interpretation.

https://uk.pinterest.com/0b51p9mb5qti2n2/ink-paintings/

This is a scops owl. In Kikuyu tradition (one of the 42 tribes of Kenya) it is believed that if you hear the scops owl at night - it means that someone is dying/about to die. So - the scops owl is a sort of psychopomp. They are small - about the size of a magpie.
Ofcourse in other traditions, the owl is linked to varied ideas: the Irish sacred crone aspect of the goddess Cailleach, the Greek Athena and wisdom, the Welsh Arianrhod perceiving the subcoscious and soul of man, the emissary of the Hindu god Yama, The Navajo envoy of the supernatural and earth-bound spirits, who bestows sacred night vision on the Cherokee...

As I child - there was a resident pair of scops owls nesting in the giant bamboo at the back of my parents garden. My nanny, who was Kikuyu, would throw stones if she discovered them. I would wait until she'd left work for the day - then, I'd quietly trek down to the bottom of the garden with a torch to see if I could find those two scops owls asleep together amidst the bamboo fronds (it was as large as a tall tree and housed all sorts of wild-life). They were magickal to me. :)
Thank you, Tanga. What a lovely drawing! Do you think the owl has significance for me then? I love owls, all kinds of birds really, but I've been discouraged from having anything owl-related in the house because my SO, like your nanny, is convinced they are harbingers of death.

Tanga

Thank you, Tanga. What a lovely drawing! Do you think the owl has significance for me then? I love owls, all kinds of birds really, but I've been discouraged from having anything owl-related in the house because my SO, like your nanny, is convinced they are harbingers of death.

I'll think about your question for a while before I answer...as this is not my forte really. :)

What a shame your SO cannot let go of their owly suspicions. Such beautifully powerful creatures - in their stillness and silence...

...[Oh well - perhaps that's the clue to the significance for you - "Be still, seek the answers within" - spoken (occasional clairaudience here) - comes to mind. Trust what you might find for yourself - just as you openly offer what you see for others.
Floating leaves being twirled away by wind - and a wind somehow generated by you: an inner sense of wildness/particular individuality, which is perhaps not fully expressed (well hey - I'd love to regularly dance naked by the moonlight in my backyard myself - but my neighbours would have a heart attack. lol. :)). With the owl's ability to look 360 - maybe you've had to keep carefully looking for yourself, for unexpected or unwanted stuff coming your way. However this practice is now a strength for you too, as it's what enables you greater agility in interacting with/understanding others. Like the owl - don't forget to 'take to the air' and enjoy the indigo night. Do regularly take time for yourself away (to where-ever. Could be a physical place - like going off hiking on your own. Or a place in your head as you shut the door to your little meditation corner at home). This is invaluable to your waking inspiration and ability to recharge.]

I'd never keep birds myself - I prefer more tactile cuddly things, so I have a cat. But I've visited bird sanctuaries on various holidays and handled them with much fascination.

A couple of years ago I found a dead juvenile barn owl on my way to a pagan moot (gathering) in the middle of London. I bagged it and took it home (freezer). After some thought - I contacted a chap who does bone preservation and asked if he'd turn the owl into a mounted skeleton (after removing the wing feathers for use). Turned out the owl was a she - and she had bone fracturing from her car accident which made it impossible to make her into a model. Shame.
Ofcourse - she'd have had to be quietly jammed into my tiny room on the back shelf - as otherwise she'd have freaked out both my mother and my partner. :)

BrightEye

That is so interesting, Tanga. Thank you for elaborating.

My aunt had a pet Pygmy owl many years ago. I like the fact that owls are solitary because that's how I am most of the time.

BrightEye

Reading for MoonQueen - 22 February 2015

who will be the next guy to romance me or is their any romance near me :D

The next guy to romance you will be... a Russian ballet dancer :D I see someone who is enigmatic and charismatic and will charm you and work his magic on you. He may be from another country or culture. I see you as the small face he is holding affectionately. He is passionate and you will feel protected. I can't help feeling though that you may be overwhelmed by him. His personality will be much stronger than yours and the relationship will end up being unequal.