Tiny automatic drawings on offer

Starri Knytes

I'm not sure what to say here. Let me begin with you artwork is stunning! Not at all what I'd expected :laughs: You always see my journey in yellows and reds.

You refer to "the man" throughout the majority of this reading, so I suppose I should address him first.
The man is someone who has helped me greatly over the past couple of years. And though I understand "the man" as a concept, there is an actual man involved here.

He has allowed me to forget about the physical and focus in on my higher-self.

I see two thinks here: a falling man and a rising flame. The falling man reminded me of a painting by Max Beckmann and about one of the very few comments he made about his work to his wife. Apparently, the falling man is man as in the human race. We are thrown into this world, while the angels sail on in their ships undisturbed.

There are no angels in this drawing, but I think they are implied. Falling in all its connotations is part of being human and being in this world. I am also reminded of the Hanged Man in tarot. Sacrifice and letting go is needed if we want to embrace new things in our lives.

Perhaps this time in your life is a time of transition, perhaps painful transition, but the drawing suggests you are in the process of releasing vital creative energies that will mark the beginning of a very exciting new phase in your life, and the flame symbolizes that.

My transition has been the major theme in readings for awhile now. I'm not sure if you recall our last session in which you had me "Moving ahead quickly". The most recently upon entering a shop I was told that I have goddess energy and am very close to making the jump to the goddess state.

I take that as a level of understanding, by the way, not a comment on anything physical.

I believe that this is were your feeling that "angels are implied" fits in. I am visual, I see goddess and angels as residing on the same level, sort of residing on a cloud.

I also get the impression that the man is looking at his reflection in a mirror. I'm not sure how to read that. Either you need to stop criticizing yourself or you need to take a closer look at an aspect of your self that might help you move forward.

The man looking in the mirror again has to do with the man who had been helping me along this path. He was an online acquaintance. He hides his face from me. I recently ended our association primarily due to that, and a few other minor issues, not showing his face, though had become a big deal for me. That could also be the falling you felt, I also see him that way falling, withdrawing, going deep inside of himself, though that transition applies to more than one area of my life.

Thank you so much for this lovely artwork and reading. :heart:
Please pm me your PayPal info. I would love to hang this along side of your other reading.
Bright and Magical Bless

Sonia Doris

Whaaa, such a great thread! :)

Can I be added too in this round?

BrightEye

Thank you for the feedback,SK. I seem to remember yellow and blue in the last drawing. It's interesting that you see an actual man in this. I'm glad the reading meant something to you in any case. I wonder what you did expect if this was not what you expected?
I'm not sure what to say here. Let me begin with you artwork is stunning! Not at all what I'd expected :laughs: You always see my journey in yellows and reds.

You refer to "the man" throughout the majority of this reading, so I suppose I should address him first.
The man is someone who has helped me greatly over the past couple of years. And though I understand "the man" as a concept, there is an actual man involved here.

He has allowed me to forget about the physical and focus in on my higher-self.

My transition has been the major theme in readings for awhile now. I'm not sure if you recall our last session in which you had me "Moving ahead quickly". The most recently upon entering a shop I was told that I have goddess energy and am very close to making the jump to the goddess state.

I take that as a level of understanding, by the way, not a comment on anything physical.

I believe that this is were your feeling that "angels are implied" fits in. I am visual, I see goddess and angels as residing on the same level, sort of residing on a cloud.

The man looking in the mirror again has to do with the man who had been helping me along this path. He was an online acquaintance. He hides his face from me. I recently ended our association primarily due to that, and a few other minor issues, not showing his face, though had become a big deal for me. That could also be the falling you felt, I also see him that way falling, withdrawing, going deep inside of himself, though that transition applies to more than one area of my life.

Thank you so much for this lovely artwork and reading. :heart:
Please pm me your PayPal info. I would love to hang this along side of your other reading.
Bright and Magical Bless

LittleOne

This is unbearable seeing all your gorgeous art. I can't resist - if you do open another round please please sign me up and I will purchase the picture again as I did last time.

<3 I really really TRULY think you could do this as a side business on etsy or something. <3

BrightEye

Thank you for the feedback. Perhaps the cloud is also the voices of worry in your head about the situation, something that clouds the love there is between you.

Thank you so much for this drawing. It's beautiful and I'll cherish it.

Now for my feedback. I was so excited to open the drawing I looked at it before I read the text. My first impression was the lovers were us and that dark cloud was our situation. He's in the military and will be relocated in May. We don't know where he'll be moved to and he doesn't want a long distance relationship. He's also been hurt in the past and is very guarded.

When I read your reading I had to think. As far as I know he hasn't spoken of us as we're not official. Then I remembered a few months ago I had a reading and was advised of people close to him advising him against pursuing anything serious with me. On my side, I also have people who are against us being together. The reasons vary but non seem valid. This drawing is thought provoking.

We do want time alone and it's hard as our living situation and distance makes it difficult. It's also his fears of getting attached that are also in our way. Once he starts to get close he starts to pull away. It's a complicated situation but I don't think I'm going to give up just yet.

Thanks again for the reading and if I think of anything else I'll be back with more feedback :)

BrightEye

This is unbearable seeing all your gorgeous art. I can't resist - if you do open another round please please sign me up and I will purchase the picture again as I did last time.

<3 I really really TRULY think you could do this as a side business on etsy or something. <3

I'll sign you up next :)

Starri Knytes

Thank you for the feedback,SK. I seem to remember yellow and blue in the last drawing. It's interesting that you see an actual man in this. I'm glad the reading meant something to you in any case. I wonder what you did expect if this was not what you expected?

To be completely honest when I saw this I wondered if you thought I was a man. The last reading was a motorcycle and this one full of bold colors and male energy. When in fact I'm very feminine, dresses and high heels, diamonds and pearls. I've never been on a motorcycle, and have no desire to, but I understand the symbolism as I understand the symbolism of the flame.

This round I saw softer colors several birds softer lines. I thought I might get a reading that addressed that side of me. I didn't really expect so much male or so much energy, but it is what it is. :) There is a male, he has been on my mind, and he is acting in the manner depicted. Like he's fallen wounded, looking in the mirror doubting himself.

I would still like to have this image to hand in my office.
You were right btw, I was not looking at it when I responded, l was just thinking motorcycles, in my minds eye I see motorcycles as red or black. It in fact was yellow and blue. Quite an interesting piece of art.

BrightEye

Reading for amaya1 -3 February 2015

Im glad im next one :-D do you see me with Ab as couple this month?

The title of your picture is 'Birth of the Sphinx' and I see a lot of fire and light coming from under that dark eggshell. Inadvertently, the colours seem alchemical, the black egg and the red lion. I'm not entirely sure what these stand for in alchemy but they are part of a maturing process. Something is transforming from black or base matter (egg) to gold (red or gold lion underneath).

So, with regard to your relationship, I think you will see a maturing process. Things will become better between you, less muddled, clearer, purer spiritually too. I also see here the need to be courageous, with the lion and all that. Not sure whether that is you who needs to have courage or Ab or both of you. Whatever the case, I think the relationship is worth investing into at the moment. It's still developing and maturing, so don't be deterred by setbacks. (From what I can tell, he's been around a while, so my sense is he is investing in the relationship too, though I'm not sure what kind of connection, exactly, you have.)