Today's Featured Deck :D

Madrigal

I'm not a mod obviously, but just a request - could people name the deck they are talking about? Trying to catch up on the thread after a week or two, I don't know what is "dark but nice" and what's "luminous" etc. because they are not named. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice :)

ETA I don't mean you two. urbandryad named it and Madrigal is clearly commenting on urbandryad's post.

Good point, Laura. Edited my post accordingly :D

hedface

Soul Express

Wow, such beautiful cards! I wish I could translate the website so I could buy a copy. (If anyone knows how to do this, and could tell me how, I would greatly appreciate it!

Laura Borealis

Soul Express

Thanks people :)

Soul Express: I kind of like the art, but for some reason I'm not feeling it. Maybe it's the colors.

Laura Borealis

Steampunk (Barbara Moore)

Steampunk: This is what's showing for me as today's featured. I like it - if I were going to get a steampunk deck, I'd consider this one.

Madrigal

Steampunk {Moore & Fell}

I have this deck and really like it. It's given me some very pithy readings. I bought the app first and was so impressed I bought the actual deck. The accompanying book is well done.

Alta

Steampunk Deck: This reminded me of much I like this deck. The people I read for like it too. Not sure why, the expressiveness of the figures I suspect.

gregory

I LOVE this deck and it reads like a dream.

BodhiSeed

Steampunk

It reminds me of Scott Westerfeld's trilogy: Leviathan, Goliath and Behemoth. :)

Citrin

Steampunk by B. Moore

I just got this deck a couple of weeks ago and I'm yet to use it actually. The guidebook is SO good I feel like I want to soak up the information in it before I start using the deck. I don't even know why lol I feel it's one of those decks I could read with instantly, but I'm really enjoying reading the book first and just looking through the deck. I have a feeling it's gonna be in my top five tarot decks in the future, it just feels very me. :)