USA: The Next Three Months

Barleywine

When I gave my original feedback assuming the spread started with the start of the new year, you said:
which is why I made the comment in my prior post about being 6 weeks into the time-frame. I'll make this my last post in this thread since it seems I am not able to properly determine the timeframe of the reading.

Obama didn't take vacation or do any golfing until late April of his first year in office. We haven't even reached that point yet in this presidency, so Trump is already ahead of Obama, both on vacations and golfing. Flying in Air Force 1 is expensive, so I am more irritated with the costs than the fact Trump is golfing or vacationing.

Probably a good idea to just drop it, since I didn't have a political argument in mind. I'm not a Trump hater any more than I was an Obama hater; I'm an equal-opportunity politician hater. Corruption has been the name of the game forever, it's just on steroids now and neither party is blameless. Once we hit the end of the term of the reading, I'll probably close the thread in favor of my one-year look-ahead.