Way of the Horse

Guiding Cauldron

This was recently brought to my attention and I have to say when I recieved the deck set I read the whole book in 2 days I just couldnt put it down! I find it works really well with Fae leading as well, it has been a blessing for sure x

faunabay

Guiding Cauldron said:
This was recently brought to my attention and I have to say when I recieved the deck set I read the whole book in 2 days I just couldnt put it down! I find it works really well with Fae leading as well, it has been a blessing for sure x
Aren't you just loving this deck? It's wonderful!!! The artwork is absolutely beautiful and it is sooooo good for inner work.

psst.....
I know who sent it to you!! :heart:

Guiding Cauldron

LMAO Faunabay :) Knowing you two you were in cahoots together too! But I appreciate the tag team effort :)

Jewel

*LOL* ... I plead the 5th Amendment. Glad to hear you are enjoying the deck Guiding Cauldron :). I need to spend more time with this deck and I can see how it would work very well in conjuction with faeries now that you say that. I might have to try that out!

I took that quiz (thanks Hunter!), and go figure ... I am a Mermaid *LOL* (with a Wodwose shadow). In sum, I am an emotional sensitive with slacker tendencies *LOL*.

Guiding Cauldron

ok I would like to know teh quiz please; where do I find it? :) Jewel I have to laugh with your mermaid definaition lol

Never mind found it thanks hunter, I'm a Centaur with a Uni shadow well that makes sence and I am currently fighting my shadows and gaining more balance.

faunabay

I've taken the quiz before, but did it again and came up with the same things. I wonder why? }) I'm a Chimera! :heart:

Jewel

Guiding Cauldron said:
ok I would like to know teh quiz please; where do I find it? :) Jewel I have to laugh with your mermaid definaition lol
The slacker tendencies came from the Wodwose thing, not the mermaid *LOL*. But I thought the combination was quite comical.

Dusk Till Dawn

Moonlight's Embrace..

I started using these cards two nights ago. Last Night, I pulled Card 21 Moonlight's Embrace. Well I read through the Stories in the book and thought: well, nice stories, but what is is trying to tell me???
This Morning, when I returned from Kindergarten to do the Household stuff, one of my Cat's came in and brought 2 baby birds. I immediately took them away from her, trying to save them. One was already dead, the other one was still alive. I tried saving it, I just couldn't put it out there , getting eaten by cats . So I went to the Vet, it couldn't be saved, because the wing was so damaged, it wouldn't have been able to fly. As soon as I returned from the Vet's office I remembered the story from the book, when she saved that bird. So, I am wondering, why would the cards show me that? I wasn't able to help, she was.
It doesn't make sense to me, where should be beauty in that?Any thought's on this? Also, I didn't think that the cards would be so straight forward.

hunter

Reread the first few paragraphs. People have written to her having the same feeling when they could not save horses.

I'm learning that I'm often picking cards that describe the day rather than offering advice. I get messed up when I think I'm supposed to DO something or LEARN something.

Sometimes the cards are just showing me that they can be trusted to know what is going on in my life. The card closest to what is going on will come up.

I melted down over the Mermaid mother card a few days ago. I think all the cards were saying was that we see Mother issues are a big part of today. I was looking for more that was being offered.

BodhiSeed

Seeker*13* said:
I started using these cards two nights ago. Last Night, I pulled Card 21 Moonlight's Embrace. Well I read through the Stories in the book and thought: well, nice stories, but what is is trying to tell me???
This Morning, when I returned from Kindergarten to do the Household stuff, one of my Cat's came in and brought 2 baby birds. I immediately took them away from her, trying to save them. One was already dead, the other one was still alive. I tried saving it, I just couldn't put it out there , getting eaten by cats . So I went to the Vet, it couldn't be saved, because the wing was so damaged, it wouldn't have been able to fly. As soon as I returned from the Vet's office I remembered the story from the book, when she saved that bird. So, I am wondering, why would the cards show me that? I wasn't able to help, she was.
It doesn't make sense to me, where should be beauty in that?Any thought's on this? Also, I didn't think that the cards would be so straight forward.
Ah... I remember this story well... It made me cry.:) I think the point of this story is that a times we will put ourselves out there, doing good, and we will have our hearts broken. The lesson is to learn to keep our hearts open, to stay vulnerable, rather than shut down and brick up our hearts.