Way of the Horse

OrbWeaver

I just got this deck in the mail today (not an hour after I got home!) It's quite amazing, and packaged nicely. I can't wait to get to know it better. :)

And I have two more decks on the way, another horse deck, and the Viking Tarot. YAY!

*nerdgasm* :D

rabid

OrbWeaver said:
I just got this deck in the mail today (not an hour after I got home!) It's quite amazing, and packaged nicely. I can't wait to get to know it better. :)

And I have two more decks on the way, another horse deck, and the Viking Tarot. YAY!

*nerdgasm* :D

Congrats! I'm sure you'll come to love it.

and another horse deck? Please enlighten me!

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh no! Not another one... Thanks for the link!

rabid

Thanks for the link! They look so pretty..... but alas, I'm too poor to be buying anything right now, unless I absolutely need it. I'd love to know how they turn out for you!

hunter

"Touched by a Horse" isn't an oracle deck, right? The meanings are on the back of the cards?

OrbWeaver

hunter said:
"Touched by a Horse" isn't an oracle deck, right? The meanings are on the back of the cards?

This is correct. I was a bit put off by that, but I view it as having the meaning right there, instead of having to consult a book if I get stuck. And as with anything, I would guess that the meanings within the context of the reading might not match up with the printed meaning.

I think the package calls them "inspiration cards" or something to that effect.

I'm not sure why having the meanings printed on the card should make a difference, though. Whether it's on the card, or in a book, the meanings are printed somewhere.

hunter

OrbWeaver said:
I'm not sure why having the meanings printed on the card should make a difference, though. Whether it's on the card, or in a book, the meanings are printed somewhere.

I like blank backs so I don't know which card I'm picking.

I loaned my cards to someone going through a rough patch. I'm starting to really miss them.

OrbWeaver

I'd rather have blank backs too, but I can't change how the deck I'm holding was printed. There are ways around the deck's printing, though. :)

I've never loaned out any of my decks. The thought of doing so makes me a bit anxious.