What Do You Look Like?

Ace

Don't worry, I can prove it by how off I will probably be :-D

Aura or energies: tomboy, likes to hang with the guys and enjoys sports, blunt (w/ tact) and often sees things how they are without the extra "woo" that people put on things or people, very grounded but can "fly away" in a blink of an eye but easily come back. Likes to read and finds history in particular fascinating. Often you likebto stick with and feel comfortable & at home and does not do well with hot humid days but likes cool and rain.

Hair:long, black, wavy
Height: 5"9 or 5"10
Body type: not much muscle tone but strong back, evenly porptioned, large chest, flat tummy but flabby
Eyes: dark brown, but first impression was light green?
Face: long nose, beautiful set of teeth, round forehead
Skin: thin skin reminiscent of gift paper, milky with olive undertones,
Mentally you are straight forward, practical and manage your house well despite the dust! Loves technology and may have interest in computer science, don't take b.s.and intuitive on how others tick.
Emotionally you are a person or strong tower to those who seek protection and mother bear type as you easily defend those you love and have strong friendly connections with your children and family. Very accepting you let others be themselfs and dont try to change others and i see Native Americans for some reason either in your family line or as a possible spiritual path of interest.

YOU ARE AMAZING! To go over it bit by bit:

Aura or energies: tomboy, likes to hang with the guys and enjoys sports, blunt (w/ tact) and often sees things how they are without the extra "woo" that people put on things or people, very grounded but can "fly away" in a blink of an eye but easily come back. Likes to read and finds history in particular fascinating. Often you likebto stick with and feel comfortable & at home and does not do well with hot humid days but likes cool and rain.

I was a bit tomboy as a kid. Very rough and tumble and BOISTEROUS but not athletic at all. I loathed Feminine things (frilly dresses, setting my hair, and especially DOLLS!) I realize now, part of it was that I was Gay, something I didn't realize for a very long time. I am blunt, but tactful (usually!) I try hard not to hurt and to avoid saying something critical (preferring to say NOTHING.) I am a dreamer, very much so. I do like to stay home. You are wrong about one thing: I hate humidity but I do well in heat. I hate being cold and I dislike being caught in the rain. (I am part Cat I guess!)

Hair:long, black, wavy
Height: 5"9 or 5"10
Body type: not much muscle tone but strong back, evenly porptioned, large chest, flat tummy but flabby
Eyes: dark brown, but first impression was light green?
Face: long nose, beautiful set of teeth, round forehead
Skin: thin skin reminiscent of gift paper, milky with olive undertones,
Hair: was very dark, almost black, but straight as a yard stick. In the 80's I permed it, so I had what my Goddaughter called "Cher Hair"--like it looked in Moonstruck, but I was glad to give that up, cut it all off and go short and straight. Nowadays it is very silver.
Height: 5"5'
Body type: yes, fairly good back, although I get out of wack very easy these days. Large chest, but not a flat tummy (I WISH!)
Eyes: very dark brown
Skin: yes, thin and sensitive, olive,yes, but dark. My sister is ivory completed, more Like you described. Me? I tan just looking out the window.

Mentally you are straight forward, practical and manage your house well despite the dust! Loves technology and may have interest in computer science, don't take b.s.and intuitive on how others tick.
Emotionally you are a person or strong tower to those who seek protection and mother bear type as you easily defend those you love and have strong friendly connections with your children and family. Very accepting you let others be themselfs and dont try to change others and i see Native Americans for some reason either in your family line or as a possible spiritual path of interest.

LOL! How did you know about the dust! Living with Val it is better, Val is a very clean person and keeps our house VERY clean. But my desk....well, suffice it to say it is a MESS.
On the computer science stuff: yep! My mentor was a big computer tech person and taught me to think of the brain as a computer that can be reprogrammed to change one's thinking. I rely on a computer Tech pro to help when Windows screws up, but compared to others, I am well versed in the basics of computers.

Don't take BS and yes, intuitive on how others think. When someone is doing something that is wrong or annoying to me, I ask: I wonder why they are like that. And being a tarot reader, well, of course, I am intuitive!

Accepting of others, very, and protective, well maybe (I am not that mentally strong myself.) I am not sure about the Native American stuff. I respect their beliefs but I don't follow them. I suppose it is a spiritual path of interest, but not one I practice.

So I would say you did about 80 to 90%. I am impressed!

barb

High_Priestess_lol

Hi! I'd like to volunteer. Will give feedback asap

DesertDream

Hi! I'd like to volunteer. Will give feedback asap

Hello

Reading request are not being taken at the moment.see post #88. But feel free to put this post on your watch list and repost your request when I open this thread to new posters. Thanks for your consideration!

DesertDream

I would love to try this if you're still taking on more sitters. :)

I'm male.

Hello Zephyros!

Thanks for your patience.

Aura or energies: orange and red stand out strongly, it seems you have a strong bouyant energy field, however I see it weaker with the throat and upper chakras. I feel people could almost sense your presence before youd walk through a door. Confidant(not cocky, but comfortable in your own skin) and have a welcoming magnetic presence. Im feeling you draw others to you unassumingly and without much effort.
I know I said your comfortable in your skin but I sense just a hint of shyness and feel easily humbled around those you look up to. It may be a fleeting feeling as you quickly gain your composer and general mind frame back. You dont feel comfortable however sharing insecurties and remain immensly private on this.

Hair: dark brown, black...thick and possibly shoulder length, oily
Eyes: green i also see dark brown with glasses though
Skin: olive with redish undertones, rough
Body type: toned, average size, slim to average
Face: very angular with sharp features, diamond shape?, wide rectangular forhead, square shaped large nails.
Height: 5'9
I feel you are very particular about what you eat, have a certain elegance to your body language andf walk hmm maybe like a sophisticated male, like spicy foods as well. An intellectual type but very personal. Very helpful to your family as a source of strength, i feel you honor family traditions and lineages. Although your not much into the creativity side of life, i feel you could be a good cook, and good with fine detailed jobs and craftmenship. I feel your often percieved very different from who you are. Strong ties to family. Emotion wise you show love practically and by doing not so much talking and deep down you hsve a big heart regardless of if you know it or not.

DesertDream

I would love to try this if you're still taking on more sitters. :)

I'm male.

Hello Zephyros!

Aura or energies: orange and red stand out strongly, it seems you have a strong bouyant energy field, however I see it weaker with the throat and upper chakras. I feel people could almost sense your presence before youd walk through a door. Confidant(not cocky, but comfortable in your own skin) and have a welcoming magnetic presence. Im feeling you draw others to you unassumingly and without much effort.
I know I said your comfortable in your skin but I sense just a hint of shyness and feel easily humbled around those you look up to. It may be a fleeting feeling as you quickly gain your composer and general mind frame back. You dont feel comfortable however sharing insecurties and remain immensly private on this.

Face: very angular with sharp features, diamond shape?, wide rectangular forhead, square shaped large nails.
I feel you are very particular about what you eat, have a certain elegance to your body language andf walk hmm maybe like a sophisticated male, like spicy foods as well. An intellectual type but very personal. Very helpful to your family as a source of strength, i feel you honor family traditions and lineages. Although your not much into the creativity side of life, i feel you could be a good cook, and good with fine detailed jobs and craftmenship. I feel your often percieved very different from who you are. Strong ties to family. Emotion wise you show love practically and by doing not so much talking and deep down you hsve a big heart regardless of if you know it or not.

Zephyros

Hello Zephyros!

Thanks for having me! Your reading was spot on in almost all aspects, it's really amazing how you did it!

Aura or energies: orange and red stand out strongly, it seems you have a strong bouyant energy field, however I see it weaker with the throat and upper chakras.

It's true, my throat really is the most sensitive part of my body, and I get tonsil troubles about once a year. I'm also a Taurus, and I read once that that's the problem area for people born under that sign.

I feel people could almost sense your presence before youd walk through a door. Confidant(not cocky, but comfortable in your own skin) and have a welcoming magnetic presence.

I can't really say about myself, but I do try to make people feel comfortable. I don't think I'm confident, but I try to make it as if I am. :)

Im feeling you draw others to you unassumingly and without much effort.

Again, I can't compliment myself on that, but I guess there's something to that.

Yes, I'm easily awed by people, and I suspect that is why I try to make people as comfortable as possible around me. I'm not a talker, I don't really like talking about my feelings and if I care about someone I will show it rather than say it.

Except for the hair, which is a short crew cut, exactly right! My eyes are brown in some lights and greenish in others. I've always been very thin, but I've been working out these past few years so I've become somewhat toned.

I feel you are very particular about what you eat, have a certain elegance to your body language and walk hmm maybe like a sophisticated male, like spicy foods as well.

I really am particular about what I eat, especially ever since I started working out. Six meals a day, paying attention to amounts of protein and all that. I've always been a very picky eater, though, so that contributes to that.

An intellectual type but very personal. Very helpful to your family as a source of strength, i feel you honor family traditions and lineages. Although your not much into the creativity side of life, i feel you could be a good cook, and good with fine detailed jobs and craftmenship.

I really do love cooking, and I'm not bad it. I try to make good and simple food, nothing too elaborate or difficult but stuff that will make people feel good. I don't go for food that's too complex. I love to write by hand, and I have nice handwriting (I think) and I like to think things through. I love theory and ideas, not too much into practical stuff.

I feel your often perceived very different from who you are. Strong ties to family. Emotion wise you show love practically and by doing not so much talking and deep down you have a big heart regardless of if you know it or not.

I guess I do feel people don't know the real me, and I have close ties to my family. It wasn't always like this, but I've always been close to my "urban family" of friends and acquaintances.

Thanks you for the wonderful reading! You really have a gift and have given me a lot to think about. I saved this reading to my computer and plan to keep it to read from time to time in the future. You've really touched me!

Torann

Count me in! :)
(I'm female)

DesertDream

Hi Torran.

Thanks for your interest in this thread. However I am not taking on others until I am finished with the list on post #88. Your welcome to come back when I reopen! I reccomend using the watch feature on this thread to keep you posted.
Blessings

Torann

Hi Torran.

Thanks for your interest in this thread. However I am not taking on others until I am finished with the list on post #88. Your welcome to come back when I reopen! I reccomend using the watch feature on this thread to keep you posted.
Blessings
Oh okay, I hadn't noticed. :)

Falcor

I will wait till you are open again.