What Do You Look Like?

DesertDream

I am female. I want to try it. I will say though, don't cheat (I have pictures on the internet!)

Thanks in advance.

barb

Don't worry, I can prove it by how off I will probably be :-D

Aura or energies: tomboy, likes to hang with the guys and enjoys sports, blunt (w/ tact) and often sees things how they are without the extra "woo" that people put on things or people, very grounded but can "fly away" in a blink of an eye but easily come back. Likes to read and finds history in particular fascinating. Often you likebto stick with and feel comfortable & at home and does not do well with hot humid days but likes cool and rain.

Hair:long, black, wavy
Height: 5"9 or 5"10
Body type: not much muscle tone but strong back, evenly porptioned, large chest, flat tummy but flabby
Eyes: dark brown, but first impression was light green?
Face: long nose, beautiful set of teeth, round forehead
Skin: thin skin reminiscent of gift paper, milky with olive undertones,
Mentally you are straight forward, practical and manage your house well despite the dust! Loves technology and may have interest in computer science, don't take b.s.and intuitive on how others tick.
Emotionally you are a person or strong tower to those who seek protection and mother bear type as you easily defend those you love and have strong friendly connections with your children and family. Very accepting you let others be themselfs and dont try to change others and i see Native Americans for some reason either in your family line or as a possible spiritual path of interest.

DesertDream

Wow, these are amazing! Are you still open for more sitters? I'd love one as well :D

Hey Saskia, thanks for joining in.

Aura or energies: at first I see dogs and turtles, totem perhaps, or symbols to my intuition idk lol. I also see bikes, black olives, sun, various ethnic food, and love of odd jewlry, either your energy is speaking in symbols or I am just a looney haha. You are attracted to highly analytical types, loves to go to parks, and see your very much connected to light and are highly protected. You feel like you have so much of life still to experiance, and have just begun to see more sides that you wernt aware of. You absorb things quickly and can be unpredictiable often trying many paths at once and passionate about different subjects that dont resonate in particular but draws you all the same. You love to learn about everthing and anything, even for the sak. e just to learn. You are sincere

Eyes: blue
Hair: tawny light brown bleached blond and very long
Body type: athletic
Hight: 5'9
Skin: beige
Face: oval shaped

Likes craft art, creative but betrayed by a man recently, loves independance and doing things on own. Self suffuciant. Mentally your upbeart but does not indulge muxg personal inner thoughts or world. Emotional ly stable and hard to show true self at times..

laurence

Can I join in, please? female.

Many thanks!

Saskia

Wow DesertDream, this is so intriguing! Thank you for accepting me.

Hey Saskia, thanks for joining in.

Aura or energies: at first I see dogs and turtles, totem perhaps, or symbols to my intuition idk lol. I also see bikes, black olives, sun, various ethnic food, and love of odd jewlry, either your energy is speaking in symbols or I am just a looney haha.

Hmm, these don't talk to me much to be honest. I like animals in general but I don't have any particular affinity to dogs and turtles. Perhaps they are symbols of loyalty and perseverance, which are my personality traits, though. Bikes, not sure what's that, but black olives, sun and ethnic food could symbolise my home country Australia - a land basking in the sun and shared by myriads of cultures. I love going to restaurants and cafes btw.

I'm not a big jewelry person, but I am intrigued by the unconventional and unusual: art, crafts, people, thoughts, ideas. *Uncut diamonds* in a way.

You are attracted to highly analytical types, loves to go to parks, and see your very much connected to light and are highly protected. You feel like you have so much of life still to experiance, and have just begun to see more sides that you wernt aware of.

Yes for analytical people - I'm one myself - and yes to parks. It's both my hobby and career: I write and speak about the importance of urban greenery.

Interesting about the connection to light and being protected. I feel connected to light and think and operate from the place of love and understanding. I have a hunch I've had rough past lives and I've been almost cocooned in protection in this life: I've never been even close to any real danger or threat, it's like I'm wrapped in cotton!! :D *knocks wood*

Yes, I see life/world as my oyster and there is SO MUCH to see, experience, travel and talk/teach about! I love being alive, it's so exciting :D I've recently opened up to spirituality too and that's a new side to explore as well.

You absorb things quickly and can be unpredictiable often trying many paths at once and passionate about different subjects that dont resonate in particular but draws you all the same. You love to learn about everthing and anything, even for the sak. e just to learn. You are sincere

Yes. I'm an eternal student and I find most things fascinating and worth curiosity. Well picked. I feel I'm trying to live five lives at once because of my side careers and side hustles and the myriad of interests in between :D Yes, I am sincere and it's a trait in others I value the most: childlike openness and innocence.

Eyes: blue
Hair: tawny light brown bleached blond and very long
Body type: athletic
Hight: 5'9
Skin: beige
Face: oval shaped

My eyes are green and my hair used to be dark brown but it has bleached to tawny light brown with highlights under the sun of Australia. It's just below shoulders, but I have a plan/hope to grow it very long, well picked again!
I'm a sporty and active person but not muscular, I guess athletic describes it the best.
I'm much shorter but feel taller :D I'm only 5'3.
My skin is unusually light, but I guess beige fits :D
Yes, oval shaped face. You are good.

Likes craft art, creative but betrayed by a man recently, loves independance and doing things on own. Self suffuciant. Mentally your upbeart but does not indulge muxg personal inner thoughts or world. Emotional ly stable and hard to show true self at times..

Yes to craft art and independence, but I haven't been betrayed by anyone recently. The last/only time I was seriously hurt by a man was 15 years ago and I'm over it.

Yes I'm upbeat and very self sufficient, love doing my own thing. I'm currently travelling on my own because my husband couldn't take leave. Yes I'm emotionally stable and I don't like revealing my innermost thoughts, beliefs or emotions to anyone but my nearest and dearest.

I don't get one part: "does not indulge much personal inner thoughts or world". Does this mean I don't think these thoughts, or won't reveal my thoughts...?

Thank you VERY much DesertDream, this was so accurate and fun! A big thumbs up.

suk

If you're still doing these incredible readings, I'd love to sit! I'm female.

DesertDream

Yes I'm upbeat and very self sufficient, love doing my own thing. I'm currently travelling on my own because my husband couldn't take leave. Yes I'm emotionally stable and I don't like revealing my innermost thoughts, beliefs or emotions to anyone but my nearest and dearest.

I don't get one part: "does not indulge much personal inner thoughts or world". Does this mean I don't think these thoughts, or won't reveal my thoughts...?

Hey Saskia! Last night when I did your reading, I was so so tired I was closing my eyes between typing and on the verge of dreamland! I even ended up accidently skipping two others ahead in line because I didnt notice, till now! lol! Also sorry, that probably explains my poor typing, and why I saw just symbolic images, but also I do feel your energy is strongly protected, so I am guessing maybe that is another reason it was gard picking up on you psychically. What I meant with not diving into your inner thoughts and world is actually explained yourself in the paragraph above when you mention your innermost thoughts and emotions are only for your nearest and dearest :D
Hope that helped! Also I would be interested to hear in PM about your jobs in ecology if you want to share, I resonate with you on the fact of feeling that I would also want to split into other selfs to pursure all my different interest, then come back into one at the end of the day. Ha!

katieb

Aura or energies: you are full of spunk, and playfully sassy, while having a vivid and imaginative inner life that always has you trying different things, laid-back and gregarious, you stick out among the group and love being different and unique. Yellow, is a good color for you. And your sleeping schedule is often all over the place.

Hair: short, two toned possibly, straight with some curl at the bottom.
Body type: prone to stomache isdues often linked to your strong tides of quickly changing emotions. Thick and chubby and carry yourself well,
Skin: very oily, ethnic of maybe itailian or russian background?, moles in various places
Yellowish understone of skin while being dark vanilla shade.
Face: round, small, childlike with a wry smile frequenting upon it. Lots of makeup. Dramatic clothing.
Height: 5'2-5'4 ish
Your quite impulsive at times, love the avant-garde and its counter culture, people are drawn to you because your accepting, different from the flock, you always know how to enjoy yourself in any situation and easily bored, you hate book learning and learn best hands on and i see a subway a lot idk if that means amything.

Hi!

Sorry for the delay!
I'm unfortunately not the person who sticks out the most in a group and prefer to go unnoticed lol! I wear darker colors and shy away from anything vivid. Spunky yup. My sleeping schedule is pretty stable but I have a tendency to not sleep very much

Hair: straight and dark one tone for the moment but sometimes I like to add some punchy color like purple. My hair is around the chin in length

I am not Italian but am indian/columbian so my skin can become pretty dark.

I don't wear makeup...ever hahaha! The most would be some mascara and gloss if I go out

I am 5'3 and a half so you are correct

For the size I need to be very careful. I have a tendency to balloon and gain weight if I don't exercise or eat properly. And quite quickly :(

I am different from the flock and never follow the pack. I'm easily bored to so you are on the mark there and since I have ADD it's hard to learn from a book as my attention is always drawn elsewhere....makes my job as an analyst quite interesting.

For the subway-I don't ride in them. I was witness to a suicide of a teenager a few years back and she threw herself in front of it. Since then I am unable to take any public transportation so maybe that's what you are picking up on?

Thank you for the reading alot resonated with me

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

DesertDream

4.MissNine-done-fb ty!
5. katieb-done-fb ty!
6. Ace-done-fb ty!
7. linnie-done-fb ty!
8. Zephyros-done-fb ty!
10. Saskia-done-fb ty!
11. Metra
12. Meditarot
13. zhadee
14. scorpiogirl
15. laurence
16. suk

**CLOSED** until I am finished with this list!

DesertDream

I'd like to sit, please. I'm female :)

Hello linnie!

Aura:'your very loving and have an Empress like feel to you. A sweet smile. Colors that I "see" are dark green, light purple, bright yellow. You are giving person and likes to volunteer your time.

Eyes:medium brown, they twinkle!
Height: 5'7
Body type: pear shape
Hair: wiry,light blonde with what I am guessing is part silver, down mid way your back.
Skin:light brown
Face: oval, sharp bone structure, high cheek bones, dark lashes
I feel you are always keeping yourself busy, doing something, even in your downtime your researching, discocering and exploring. You like solitude as you feel brining a long others may step in
he way of your adventerous spirit, but at the same time very social, well-known amongst peers, and have a large group of friends & aquantinces, and have excellent networking and administrative talents. Well liked in your general community. Also i feel you may have a strong connection with sea life.

linnie

Hello linnie!

Aura:'your very loving and have an Empress like feel to you. A sweet smile. Colors that I "see" are dark green, light purple, bright yellow. You are giving person and likes to volunteer your time.

Hair: wiry,light blonde with what I am guessing is part silver, down mid way your back.
I feel you are always keeping yourself busy, doing something, even in your downtime your researching, discovering and exploring. You like solitude as you feel brining a long others may step in
he way of your adventerous spirit, but at the same time very social, well-known amongst peers, and have a large group of friends & aquantinces, and have excellent networking and administrative talents. Well liked in your general community. Also i feel you may have a strong connection with sea life.
Hello DesertDream ☺ Thank you so much for this reading ☺

What a great job you've done! Most of what you read is very close to accurate, as far as I can see…

My eyes aren’t medium brown, they’re actually closer to grey/blue/green… they change, but they usually change with what I where of where I am, and I don’t wear brown ☺ But they twinkle, which makes them my favourite feature. ☺ I hope, and have been told, that they beam love at people. And I’ve always had dark, long lashes, even when I had platinum blonde hair as a young thing ☺

I like the Empress… I actually don’t do the ‘fancy’ side of the Empress, in terms of expensive, luxury fixtures in the house, or boutique clothes. I shop at the Op shop for second hand clothes because there’s more variety and they’re worn in a I do enjoy comfort! … My recliner is my favourite place in the house, and the house is roomy, light-filled, and surrounded by my beloved rainforest planting. Built for comfort, not bling! :D I love harvest, too, and am paying more attention to my veggie patch, now that the rainforest is looking after itself and seeding a second generation! :D

I see myself in photos sometimes and I seem to grimace, but my niece bought me a card of a beautiful smiling elderly Tibetan woman, because she said she saw my smile in there … that little woman had a beautiful smile. I must look approachable, because even though I don’t wear a watch (and never did, even before mobile phones), and have always had a shocking sense of direction, I’m the one strangers approach to ask the time or how to get somewhere!

I have plenty of free time… like the wealthier Empress, I have been blessed with not having to work for income as much as many others, so I am free to volunteer, at the local school when my kids were there, and now at the local art gallery etc. I love it.

Colours… I love most purples if they’re warm or even cool but not dirty…

I do love forest green, because I love forests and couldn’t live without trees, but a teal green (also dark) is one of my favourites. Green/blue/purple… that’s me! I’m not a fan of yellow except that it brings a warmth and joy with it that’s really important!!!

I’m 5’6”, or was before I started ‘compacting’ :D I’m doing pilates now, so maybe I’ll get back to 5’6” one day ☺

My hair is mid-brown, but is totally going grey… but it’s more silver than grey, so looking at a photo from a distance, if you called me brown it would be light! It’s not wiry, but it’s wispy, with flyaway strands… I’ve always had flyaway hairs!!

Face is oval shaped… cheekbones are relatively high, but not obvious due to cheeks being in the way!!! :D

Not really pear-shaped; hour-glass, but only a slightly tapering waist! :D

It’s true that for someone who doesn’t have a paid job, I am always busy… and yes, even in my downtown, which I have a lot of between bursts of serious activity, I am always either researching online or with my head in either gardening/crystal or other reference books ☺

I love solitude… absolutely! Crave it, and when hubby went away on an adventure for months and other people were concerned, he knew I’d miss him but I’d be happy as a pig in mud! I was! ☺ I don’t think that people will get in the way of my adventurous spirit so much… I just really love peace and quiet, so my friends consist of people who are happy in our shared space without the need for music to fill gaps in talking, or etc… I love silence and meditative moments ☺ Oh, but if I, or we, ad=s in myself and partner, travel o/sor etc, I’d not do it with a group, as they tend to stick together and miss out on meeting other, random, travellers… Maybe that’s what your reading meant! :D I did travel India by myself for 6 months in my early 20s... i guess that was adventurous... I enjoyed being alone, sitting on trains for many hours taking in the sights and wondering about people...

I love my family, very much, and am a Mum of 3 beautiful grown-up and ‘fledged ‘ young ones. They are essential to my life… when they were young I possibly did overprotect them, but as soon as I realised that limited them, I let go… when other Mum’s started to fear their kids leaving home, I was “Yes, ready, set, go!!” I love them, and they love coming home, but yes, they have their own lives.

I am actually really social though, when I choose to be. I go to pilates and choir and basketry and mahjong (no gambling, just congenial chatter and lots of green tea and cake ☺) and our land care group, as well as the art gallery. I have really honest and happy friendships amongst my fellow choristers, and gardeners and all the rest, so yes… lots of wonderful friendships with truly beautiful souls… but I still run to my labyrinth or cave to sit quietly… or find a friendly rock or tree… I need that space!

I’m really not great at admin… absolutely not, but I surprised myself by getting a local choir happening many years ago… all it took was me asking a singing workshop facilitator if he’d come to our valley. He said he would, if I got enough people there. They came, we loved the workshop and asked if we could start a choir… he put his best friend’s hand up to be our new choir director, and 15 years on she’s still directing local choirs and she’s my dearest friend!!! So, yes, once upon a time I organised something… as my other half says, if I want it badly enough, the skills find their way! :D

Last item… Sea life…

Well, I’m a Pisces… I had access to waterfront and friend’s pools as a young thing, and always swam underwater being a dolphin. I’ve been blessed to pat a dolphin twice, at a beach where they come in for a feed and a limited number of visitors are allowed to enter the water with them. My favourite camping place is by the ocean, and I sit in a cave and play my flute to the passing whales, and the first protest I ever joined in on was “Save the whales” as a teenager. When I grew up on the waterfront, I spent hours, alone, on the rocks ‘around the point’ just peering into the rock polls at all the sea life!!

Thank you… you did an amazing job!!!
Hello linnie!

I feel you are always keeping yourself busy, doing something, even in your downtime your researching, discocering and exploring. You like solitude as you feel brining a long others may step in