What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

Winterchild

Indigo Payne by Beth Seilonen.... Gorgeous... Would love a larger matte version!!!

BlueLotus

My Burning Serpent Oracle/Lenormand has shipped and it should be here soon. :D

5Spades

Dondorf with a gold and white back design and playing card inserts from Lauren Forestell.

Hoping that they arrive today! If not, probably next week they will be in my hands.

BlueLotus

Due to Lee's high recommendation (in another thread) for this deck, I've just placed my order of Tierney Sadler's Deck of Lenormand Houses.

Blue Fury

My Gilded Reverie arrived today and I was ecstatic until I did a reading to find out about a new job I accepted today and all the cards were DREADFULLY negative. It has burst my bubble... :(

Le Fanu

Mini Stralsunder, Alte Deutsche and some Destroyed Dondorf back ups/ gifts, from the fabulous Game of Hope site. Oh and a tin....

greatdane

The second I can order, the LATEST FLONZ VICTORIAN! It should be ready in about a month and I AM ALL OVER THIS ONE! That's it for now.

BlueLotus

My Burning Serpent Oracle/Lenormand has shipped and it should be here soon. :D
It had arrived and I am pleased with it.

On another note, the Esmeralda Lenormand deck is soon to be shipped, but it will take a while to arrive.

The Happy Squirrel

Golden Lenormand (by Marcela Sulzmann) and Victorian Silhouette Lenormand :)

The Happy Squirrel

Ordered Lo Scarabeo's Lenormand Oracle yesterday. Not because I really need it, but I read that the cards are so large (5.5" x 4") they can be arrayed as "base" cards in the normal "house" arrangement for a Grand Tableau, on top of which the actual spread can be laid out, making it easier for us newbies to read house pairs without referring to a table each time. Just something I wanted to try until the house order becomes second nature.

Also ordered Rana George's Lenormand book at the same time.

This is such a good idea!!