What suit best describes you?

Carla

Pentacles

The suit I relate to most strongly and that I am invariably most attracted to in every deck I've seen so far is the Pentacles.

Okay, I can be an overthinker and a bit neurotic and negative, which leans me toward swords, BUT

when it comes to big issues, I am entirely down to earth. I don't make a big decision without gathering conservative and reputable information. I am always realistic about everything. To be frank, I don't dream big. I'm realistic about the kind of holiday, car, or home we can afford. I am a saver, not a spender. I have no credit debt. I am the definition of risk averse. I am slow and methodical to make decisions. I like routine. If my daily routine gets disrupted, it upsets me in a major way. I value security above all things. I am impatient with frivolity and time wasters when a serious task is at hand.

I am a vegan and an environmentalist, deeply concerned about the earth. I work out hard at least 5 times a week. My favourite pastime is hill walking in national park land. I am interested in all issues related to health.

I understand veneration of nature, I get herbalism and I'm fascinated by quantum physics, but I get confused by airy fairy stuff like sidhe and spirit guides and journeying and so on. Some of that stuff sounds far out to me and makes a little frown line appear between my eyebrows. :)

I'm totally pentacles!

SunChariot

I think the suit of Spirit best describes me. Not all decks have that suit included, but I have a couple that do. I do tend to be always working on my spiritual side.

But since that was not really one of the choices, I will go with Cups. :grin:

Babs

Cocobird55

I would have to say Swords. I tend to live in my head...

Spinner

Round and round....

This is a lot deeper than it first appears! I thought I had an answer put together and then the thought struck me...but what would others say I am. Now that is a good way to spin your brain until sleep overcomes!

punchinella

Carla said:
I have no credit debt. I am the definition of risk averse. . . . I like routine. If my daily routine gets disrupted, it upsets me in a major way. . . . I am a vegan and an environmentalist, deeply concerned about the earth. I work out hard at least 5 times a week. . . . I am interested in all issues related to health.
Hear, hear. })

loonyswan

I'm very much Swords and Cups, with Swords outweighing. After all, i'm straight up Fire. But i'm sensitive fire (that sits on top of water if you want to look at it that way).

I'm a very analytical person who is "older" mentally than many my age. I'm also a very creative person (artist of many forms), and i'm much younger emotionally. It's a nice, though sometimes rough, balance.

Anam Cara

I am a mostly cups person.
Yes, I have wands and swords and pents moments...
frankly I'm surprised I'm not MORE of a pents person,
given that I'm a Cappy...

But I am solidly in the cups category...
emotional, creative, etc... and addicted to bodies of water
(we were just at the ocean two weeks ago, and I'm
already craving another beach fix).

:CL ~Cara

Carla

I don't know anything about astrology. I'm Aquarius. Should I be a Pentacles? And who knows what others who know me might say is my natural suit. I class myself as Pents. Others might see me as different. Hm. I wonder!

Richard

Wands. For me it may not have been the best way to go, but what's done is done.