What suit best describes you?

WyrdRaven

I'm an intermingling of Cups and Swords. No Pentacles at all, not even a tad, and hardly any Wands to speak of!

Zone

Cups. Outwardly, I am quite romantic, and inwardly I am deep and emotionally mature. I seek to find peace within and without...but I am not without other elements. Cups just seems to fit the best.

jema

I am a bit neurotic and overthink things so i guess swords...
I tend to think more then doing...
But my aspiration is to live more like my cat Kajsa, down to earth and taking pleasure in everyday life - pentacles.
Cats don't give a shit about what they 'should' do or what others think about them :p

Chronata

I am the creative, visionary and highly emotional Cups on most days

and then there are, on the alternate days...the inspiration projects, ideas and leadership aspects of Wands.

Water +Fire. And a whole lot of steam.
I like to think that both suits are artistic...though cups is more cathartic art, and wands is more willing to share with the world.

There is a kind of opposites and duality in these two suits...which I think fits my Gemini sign a little better than the harsh and airy swords.
Though I can't deny that I am an over analytical thinker when challenges do arise.

And pents...well, I am just beginning to appreciate and understand the physical and financial gifts that this suit gives.

marimorimo

Carla said:
The suit I relate to most strongly and that I am invariably most attracted to in every deck I've seen so far is the Pentacles.

Okay, I can be an overthinker and a bit neurotic and negative, which leans me toward swords, BUT

when it comes to big issues, I am entirely down to earth. I don't make a big decision without gathering conservative and reputable information. I am always realistic about everything. To be frank, I don't dream big. I'm realistic about the kind of holiday, car, or home we can afford. I am a saver, not a spender. I have no credit debt. I am the definition of risk averse. I am slow and methodical to make decisions. I like routine. If my daily routine gets disrupted, it upsets me in a major way. I value security above all things. I am impatient with frivolity and time wasters when a serious task is at hand.

..........I understand veneration of nature, I get herbalism and I'm fascinated by quantum physics, but I get confused by airy fairy stuff like sidhe and spirit guides and journeying and so on. Some of that stuff sounds far out to me and makes a little frown line appear between my eyebrows. :)

I'm totally pentacles!

You've saved me the trouble of writing out my description because you sound EXACTLY LIKE ME! :D I'm incredibly realistic to the point of being pessimistic at times (I see the glass as half-empty). I plan things long-term. I pay my credit card bill in full each month. I HATE surprises unless it's some sort of blessing dropping out of the sky. I don't even like it when friends drop in for a surprise visit - please, tell me a day or two in advance.

So I guess I am a little boring, but my because of my aversion to surprises and change in routine I tend to create a lot of back-ups, which makes me one of the more stable people in my social circle.

LOL and I totally get it about the sidhe, spirit guides, etc. I got into tarot after getting Froud Fairies' Oracle, which was my first divination deck. I love the deck and artwork itself but couldn't work with it because I couldn' go past earthing and centering with the help of the faeries without feeling totally ridiculous :D

The crowned one

They all describe me, one of the reason tarot works.

Eyebright

The crowned one said:
I have to agree with TCO here, I have been reading this thread for days but couldn't come to a decision as I can see all the suits in me.
I am emotional, sensitive, imaginative and dreamy like Cups.

I am practical and careful with my finances and can be very stubborn and slow to change like Pentacles.

I have a fiery temper, am passionate about the things I love and have issues with seeing projects through to completion like wands.

Finally I am bright,intelligent, have a sharp tongue and love to debate like the swords.

There is no one suit that I feel like I favour, I'm a beautiful blend of them all! Like a fine coffee or something! :D

Egypt

Your Suit

Bravo ! I love all of your reply's. I know that when you click on this thread it seems as though it is simple,while it is exactally the opposite. I made this little test to get a better feeling on how to real people. The way i see it , the better you can read people, the better your reading will be :) Sort of like a brain excersize. I also thought it would be a fun mirror into yourself excersize. I do believe that we all have a quality from each suit , but the question is deeper than it seems. You really have to look into your whole life to find the answer to this question and not be afraid to look into your true self and qualities , that of which make you ! Everytime i read what people post as their answer, it makes me smile :) I love to see everyone so in tune with them selves because that is what makes you a good reader :)

MrAndrewJ

The crowned one said:
That was my thought, too. Unison and completeness in all things.

The swords/air seem to also have strife lumped in with them. I can see how it makes sense, but I can also feel a little sad about that. There is so much negativity people could avoid if we thought things through first. I tend to lean toward swords/air a little in that regard, but only a little.