What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Libra 58

My Shadowscape book and deck arrived yesterday. Now I´m waiting for my Vanessa deck.

Cocobird55

I ordered the Mucha today from Amazon. Looking forward to getting it.

Nica

My seller got cold feet and decided not to go through with the Victorian Romantic Gold Tarot... The search continues.

Waiting on Prisma Visions and Playing Card Oracles Alchemy Edition (Two large copies).

EDIT: Managed to get a Victorian Romantic Gold Edition still new. Hopefully none of the cards are duplicated or missing. Looking forward to the arrival of a new friend!

nisaba

Soon, very soon, I'll have another little pretty for my Australian subcollection: the Pymander Tarot. It's a little photocollage gem put together by the friend-of-a-friend in Canberra, featuring the likenesses of a heap of Australian occultists, many of whom I first encountered in 1898, nearly all of whom I have lost touch with . :)

It comes in two sizes: Standard, and Extra-large. I think Standard will do.

I haven't bought decks for months and months. I can't wait.

theEnigma

Patiently (ha!) waiting for some goodies from Seven Stars (samhain DotB, bag & mat)

And signed Victorian Romantic and Bohemian Cats along with some of their sale items from MRP.

tea4t

a splurge on the way!

you know when you have one of those months, when you have had self control all month then at the end this sod it and have a splurge! well I had a splurge moment :)
I have The Spiritual White Tigers Tarot, Book of Shadows Tarot (as above edition), The Angel Tarot, The Lovers Tarot, Bonefire Tarot and The Sacred Rebel oracle !!! I know right!! what the hell is wrong with me, I think I need help :D

Little_Bear

Shopping spree

you know when you have one of those months, when you have had self control all month then at the end this sod it and have a splurge! well I had a splurge moment :)
I have The Spiritual White Tigers Tarot, Book of Shadows Tarot (as above edition), The Angel Tarot, The Lovers Tarot, Bonefire Tarot and The Sacred Rebel oracle !!! I know right!! what the hell is wrong with me, I think I need help :D

Wow! That's quite a haul, how exciting! I haven't got anything else on order at the moment, though a friend of mine is sending me one of her spare copies of the Darkana, which I'm excited about.

Lareia

I finally ordered the Mystical Cats tarot yesterday. I hope it doesn't take too long!

Clotho

Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot, Vintage Lenormand, Vanessa Tarot, Joie de Vivre Tarot, Silhouettes Tarot, and Mother Mary Oracle are treasures coming to me.