What's the postman bringing? Part 7

Juliana

Still waiting for the Wild Unknown deck to ship. Perhaps I should have bought it from one of the stores they list instead of from them? Anyhow, excited nonetheless.

adrilem

Still waiting for the Wild Unknown deck to ship. Perhaps I should have bought it from one of the stores they list instead of from them? Anyhow, excited nonetheless.

Hope it gets to you soon! It is my favorite deck of any that I've used so far.

I finally ordered Secret Tarot yesterday after revisiting my deck wishlist - can't wait till it shows up. Hooray for 2-day shipping!

Annabloem

Currently waiting for the cats eye tarot. Can't wait to see how I'll connect with it.

morganesky

Amazon is being painfully slow, but my Medieval Cat Tarot arrived today, a purchase from ebay, and I am happier with it than expected.

ETA: whilst it isn't a deck and it is month early lol my anniversary present of a few bags arrived from Baba, yay. Now I am creepily petting my Strength tarot bag like a weirdo!

Leonora

I ordered, and am waiting for, the Etruscan Tarot. Super exciting!

avalonian

I'm waiting patiently fot the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery, it seems it got lost and that nice Mr Place is sending me another.

:)

tarot heart

Received RoniTarot. What a lovely, lovely majors only! Pleasant surprise...

tarotlaura

Waiting patiently for The Steampunk Tarot (Moore) to arrive. It's supposed to come today, but living on the east coast of the United States and with this crazy snowy weather, who knows.

BlueRosary

I'm waiting for Morgan's Tarot. It's out for delivery so I should get it today.