What's the postman bringing? Part 7

baylys

Sooooo excited!!! On trademe (nz version of ebay) I just won an auction for a brand new original RWS deck, a new Hanson Roberts deck, the 2nd volume in the Connolly tarot workbook BUT, best of all, another copy of Songs for the Journey Home. All for $nzd36 (about $usd27)!!! My current copy os SFTJH is almost brand new and that will be gifted on to someone else. So pleased with my bargain! Come on Postie, deliver it quick.

Alta

I got my copy of tarotlyn's Shabby Chicness Lenormand today. Perfectly wrapped and printed, it is charming.

Carla

On their way to me: Goddess Oracle and Book of Shadows: As Above. :D

Rhoswen

A used copy of Kaplan's Spanish Tarot. Just so beautiful...

Le Fanu

Just received a beautiful early edition (complete!) of a Dondorf Lenormand, variation #1, perhaps the oldest of its type, circa 1870, with playing card inserts.

An absolute jewel.

missy

Expecting my Arcana Stones from rachelcat!

Phoenix

Well, edited my last order...actually, had cancelled it, but reordered The Book of Shadows Tarot Kit. I am realy excited to get this one, as I've been looking for a magickal themed deck. It will go great for Samhain.

toj

I found a cheap copy of Tarot of the Dead and ordered it so that I wouldn't feel bad if something happened to the one I have and love.

astronautica

The Square and Compasses Tarot is on its way! A gorgeous little deck that I'm glad I managed to hunt down :)

Also spied a treasure on Amazon that seems too good to be true... waiting with bated breath for pay day tomorrow and hoping it hasn't been snapped up by then!

Thoughtful

Looking forward to the Brugel Tarot from Alida. An older set but feel
it will go well with my 1JJ.