What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

Starshower

Wahaay! I've just received my Zerner-Farber Discovery Kit - backup deck in pouch, book & DVD. Now I dare carry my little standalone deck around everywhere without worrying.

Also, just got my lovely swing tote bag with colourful reversible batik / starry fabric. THANKS, MINRICE, it's so pretty! :)

truelighth

I just received the lovely Tarot de Marcelino by our own Blue_Fusion.

And newly awaiting (thanks to Baby_Dream): Toward The Terra tarot, Anan Orginal tarot, Ragnarok tarot and Arcanum paradisus tarot. And I hope to receive the Vampire Tarot in the mail next week. It wasn't there yet.. snif!

firefrost

I've just ordered my second copy of the Anna K.

I've paid extra for airmail so hopefully it won't be too long.

thorhammer

I'm now expecting a copy of Thea's Tarot thanks to photokat :* and also the Hermetic from Nina*! It's a B&W fest!

I haven't yet recovered from the "roo-in-the-headlights" syndrome resulting from my haul above!

\m/ Kat

Wendywu

Yay - postie just brought my Swietlistej Drogi from Avner. Yum yum :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I received my Konxari Cards! Very happy! Also received the Magic Manga Tarot, which I really do like. For some weird reasons the Vampire Tarot is not showing up. Now underway: Joy of Relationship Cards.

Dogmother

Awaiting the arrival of the Paulina tarot. I read here at AT a mention that it was reminiscent of Edward Gorey. Can't wait to see for myself.

Brigid

I'm waiting on a RWS roses & lilies back (hopefully with the older cardstock) a Tarot of the Crone, a Celtic Wisdom, a Ferret and a New Vision (B&W from Elaine), a Ukiyoe, some more lovely bags from Minrice, and a Whimsical!

Oops! Also the Robert Place Vampire Tarot and a second copy of the Pamela Colman Smith set has shipped from amazon. (but that one's for a friend)

So much for abstaining... :D

MysticalMoose

I'm still gazing wondringly at my Steele Wizard...but... am now awaiting the regular size Connolly after getting the Itty-Bitty version & loving the colours but finding it mightily & irritatingly SMALL!!!! :mad:

:love: MM :D

Alta

Sweet Twilight and the Pamela Coleman Smith RWS Tarot by LoScarabeo. yay!!!!!

It really came on the 20th but the mail person tucked the notice slip carefully so I couldn't see it. Just happened to look sideways today and oops! there it was.