What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

morticia monroe

1970 1JJ in used but excellent condition, and the Jean Noblet...

AND a full-sized bottle of "I Died For Beauty" from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs.

Astraea Aurora

I'm awaiting the Angel Sanctuary Tarot, I was finally able to locate it via eBay Germany. :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Acacia

Paulina Tarot and Whispering Tarot are in the mail from TG

A bottle of Alice and a handful of various imps from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs--I've a new passion for smelling gooooooood :laugh:

thorhammer

I got the eBay Shakespearian in the mail today - after suspiciously checking all were there and not maimed, I've concluded I got a steal :D I don't really like the cards, per se, but the book has a lively, engaging style and I think I'll have a lot to learn from reading through it.

Oh, and I went sick today and am now expecting the Medicine Woman Inner Guidebook, Light and Shadow Tarot . . . umm and something else, in addition to my previous lists :D

Mailperson is slow these days . . . :(

\m/ Kat

nisaba

Phew! For the first time in forever, the postie doesn't owe me a deck. (He does, however, owe me three Tarot Guild pens and four Tarot Guild coffee cups).

Since I'm not anticipating anything, I'm starting to twitch a bit. I'm thinking a full-size Visconti-Sfortza because my mini is really a bit too small for comfort, and perhaps a Cloisters ...

Oops, I'd better rush over to that de-enabling thread!

truelighth

I am awaiting the Whimsy Tarot by Beth Seilonen.

Dusk Till Dawn

I received the Wheel of Change Tarot and the Wisdom in the Cards Book.

Whimsical Fey

Just got the Mystic Faerie Tarot and Froud's Faerie Oracle.

flying black kat

There is sitting at my P. O. Box the ESTENSI TAROT: GOLDEN TAROT of the RENAISSANCE that I bougth from MoonGypsy. There is snow, and freezing rain between me and the Post Office. Oh Well Tomorrow is another day.

Be at Peace

Kathy

breathlessmahoney

Eagerly anticipating the Tarot of Dreams!! squeee!!!