What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

emmsma

Rhombchick, you sound like me a few days ago. Fear not. At some point, we will max out our credit cards, run out of cash, or run out of decks we want.

I've promised myself to stop at 40 decks. When I hit that number, I will have to trade - or sell before I can get something new.

*I am wondering what I will put up in the train, to allow a new deck into my home.*

jujustar

my medieval enchantment arrived!

my beautiful medieval enchantment deck arrived today,many thanks to lovely karen( for packaging it so beautifully too!!!)

i love it

thankyou!!!!

Brigid

Tis a GOOD day...

OMG!! Today was a mega Tarot delivery day..
Nearly all my orders came in one day.

Il Tarocco Mitologico
Golden
Medieval Scapini
Visconti Sforza
World Spirit
Mini White Cats
Magical Forest
Vachetta
Golden Tarot of Klimt
Tarot of the Cat People

Most of them came from some friends OS scouring second hand bookshops (which they love anyway!) :D

truelighth

I just ordered the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery on Tarotconnections. It is a portfolio of the majors only prints. I am very much looking forward to it, always love Robert Place's work. I also pre-ordered pack 6 of the 8-bit Tarot.

Wendywu

Why I did it I don't know but I just bought the Housewives Tarot and the Golden Dawn Magical Tarot on Ebay. At giveaway prices - how could I resist!!

Dusk Till Dawn

Just ordered the Templar Tarot Companion book, and the Ancestral path Tarot.

SphinYote

Extremely Belated birthday Amazon Gift Certificate gets me:

Ancient Feminine Wisdom Oracle by Kay Steventon
The book for the Celestial Tarot
Fantastic Menagerie Kit
FairyTale Tarot
Fifth Tarot

LittleGoblin

I just ordered Tree Magick

and if my husband gets my hints, I'll have Tarot of the White Cats on Mother's Day

Dusk Till Dawn

For Mothersday I ordered myself the Corneal Edema Tarot.

truelighth

I just received the Rumi Tarot kit and the catalogue of the exhibition about Japanese Art from Adam McLean.