What's Your Favorite Oracle Deck?

Jewel

Pumpkin said:
If someone is willing, please post the reading with Jewel in the oracle readings thread.
What I will be doing with Mystical Moose is teaching and we will be going through card by card, not a reading in one sitting. There will also be tips and explanations and that sort of thing. I do not think the oracle reading section would be an appropriate place for this activity, plus I am more comfortable working one on one with this.

If Mystical Moose does not mind, I would be happy to include you on our PMs, or ....... if you would rather when Mystical Moose and I are done I can work one on one with you or perhaps could recruit a friend ~looks at Faunabay~ to work with you while I work with Mystical Moose. Does that sound fair?

By the way Mystical Moose, the one condition I put to all I share this method with is that they be willing to pass it on to others who are interested. So if you like it, when we are done I would welcome you teaching it to anyone who wants to learn it.

Pumpkin

That's ok with me. I am going to have to order the deck. I could not find one today.

Have you ever posted any of these readings? If so, I can read them just to get an idea.

Jewel

Pumpkin said:
Have you ever posted any of these readings? If so, I can read them just to get an idea.
No I haven't sorry.

Mystical Moose, feel free to forward the PM I sent you yesterday (if you still have it) with the basics on the method. I accidentally deleted my out box or I would have sent it to Pumpkin myself. Thanks!

6 Haunted Days

I am using the Symbolon deck more and more lately. It's really a unique and strange deck. The readings are eerie and spot on. Very profound inner work you can get with the images.

It's some of the most evocative and gorgeous artwork I have seen in any deck in a looooong time, if ever. Wish they would do a Tarot!

gravenimages

I'm liking Good Witch Bad Witch--I like the drawings and the readings have been quite accurate!

Lysh

I have Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels, Messages from your Angels, and Archangel oracle cards. I find they are great for positive messages. They are like a breath of fresh air. I was reading the posts on the Frouds Fairy oracle cards...I will have to get more info on that deck!

Pumpkin

gravenimages said:
I'm liking Good Witch Bad Witch--I like the drawings and the readings have been quite accurate!

I love this one too. I was just on Barnes & Noble the other day and saw a little discount stack of them. They has several oralces and tarot decks in the discount area. More then I usually see.

Pumpkin

Lysh said:
I have Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels, Messages from your Angels, and Archangel oracle cards. I find they are great for positive messages. They are like a breath of fresh air. I was reading the posts on the Frouds Fairy oracle cards...I will have to get more info on that deck!

I think I have all these. Need to check to be sure. I haven't really played with them. I don't know why. I should get them out and just do it.

Little Baron

Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling.

Infact, I just got it out with the intention of using for a couple of weeks. It has been the only oracle I ever got anything out of. Didn't get much from the Faeries and even though the Radiant Sun is lovely to look at, I found the astrology too complicated to get a handle on. I also like that there is no writing on the Gypsy. It really is open to however you want to interpret it.

LB