What's Your Favorite Oracle Deck?

MysticalMoose

I just got the Well Worn Path & the cards are lovely..but...I dont know...the book seems a bit abstract..I cant seem to "get it" somehow....perhaps I should leave it &try again in a while....:bugeyed:

Cerulean

Tony Crisp Dream Cards

The illustrations are deep colors, deceptively simple at first glance, but there's questions on the back of the cards and a very slim booklet that really captures the essence of certain dream experiences commonly held. I like the questions suggesting how the dreamer might look at their individual dream.

For instance, a common experience might be a woman having a series of dreams of completion by dreaming of a counterpart that could be a male with characteristics that complement or fit within her desired goals. The suggestion is there might be a series of dream journeys that have adventures that involve how an individual woman might visualize her ideal masculine partner...the question suggested is what traits or aspects does the woman visualize in her ideals or dreams?

As of March 2007, there's used ones available in the U.S. and U.K. --website and links...a mature individual who has a dictionary on dreams out as well...

http://www.dreamhawk.com/tony-bio.htm

I never knew they existed, saw them at a used bookstore and thought they might be fun. I haven't explored the author's website much (Just located it for this post), so don't know if there are scans....

Best of luck and happy dreams...

Cerulean

blackstormhawk

I'm a fan of the Froud Fairy Oracle. The cards themselves take you well beyond the book.