What's Your Favorite Oracle Deck?

lark

Russian Gypsy is my favorite too...well next to the Froud's Faeries which isn't really a deck of cards at all but more a way of life now.

But Russian Gypsy I have to say has been the most accurate Oracle I've ever used and I love the puzzle aspect of it...it gives you time to meditate on the cards.
I often leave them out on the table for a few days and sometimes I am startled to see another match I never noticed.

Pumpkin

Thanks Lark.
I'll have to check on those. A puzzle sound like it would be fun.

Jewel

lark said:
Russian Gypsy is my favorite too...well next to the Froud's Faeries which isn't really a deck of cards at all but more a way of life now.
Such a true statement. The Froud Faeries do become a way of life. I don't even really consider them a deck at all. They are in a class all of their own.

huredriel

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Sabian symbols or Dreaming in Color ..... that was my first oracle deck and I still love it to bits even if I don't use it much! The imagery still blows me away every time I get the deck out!

mdawn

I only have the Dreaming in Color deck, so far. There are a couple more on my wishlist, but I really do love my DIC.
When I first saw the images of this deck, I got goosebumps. I was soo excited about it. I loved it even more in person. Even the cards that I reacted negatively to at first are beautiful, and those were the cards that I really needed to work with the most. :) Whether for meditation or divination these cards have really worked well for me.

intothemusic

lenormand indeed! i am fascintated by their accuracy.

Pumpkin

Jewel said:
No I haven't sorry.

Mystical Moose, feel free to forward the PM I sent you yesterday (if you still have it) with the basics on the method. I accidentally deleted my out box or I would have sent it to Pumpkin myself. Thanks!

Mystical Moose must have deleted the PM or has not been back here to read this.

If anyone has been taught this method, please send me a small bit of info about how it works please. :D

Cerulean

Heard Well-Worn will get it's companion...

...Well-Worn Path seemed incomplete to me ever since I read that only half it's original cards were used...heard the Hidden Path companion deck is coming...

http://www.wellwornpath.com/home.htm

My favorite complete deck is sort of a Dream Cards pack, but cannot find the name (it's lesser known and collaged...)

Cerulean

HearthCricket

Thanks for the info on the Hidden Path. I just love the Well Worn Path and can't wait to add this one to my collection. Do you know if it will also be put out by Llewellyn or is it self-published. A pity they were not complete the first time around.

This and The Fairy Ring Oracle, plus the Oracle of the Grail Code are my present favourites to work with.

WolfSpirit

Cerulean said:
...Well-Worn Path seemed incomplete to me ever since I read that only half it's original cards were used...heard the Hidden Path companion deck is coming...

http://www.wellwornpath.com/home.htm

Oh thanks for that info...the Well Worn Path looked great and it looks like I will love the Hidden Path even more ! Love the black cat with the crystal ball, and the forest with the trees forming an arch way :)

It is so hard for me to name a favourite oracle as I love them all and I like to switch (which I rarely do with tarots, where I have just a few favourites).

But I really love the Druid Animal Oracle.
I really love the Froud's Faeries too but have not used them much lately.