Why does this keep happening to me, is there a name for it ?

Sharla

I have things like this happen to me too. I need to learn a way to identify it.

I used to always jinx myself with flat tyres. This started over five years ago. I'd say it out our "bet I'll get a flat today" and I would. Even today I know when a tyre issue is coming. It's never something I can prevent.

I'm of the age where all my friends are having babies and I seem to know the names they are going to say in baby name discussions split seconds before they say the name.

I often blurt out words in conversations with people too. At the exact time s them, like twins do. It's also weird, probably more for the other person.

Maybe it's the slow introduction to helping me identify and learn.

I guess it's probably the start of claircognizance.

Earlier i typed in psychic abilities to get a list of names and experiences to try and help me identify what this is....and a site i went on, i did actually relate more to the "claircognizance" you speak of. That was the only one i "ever so slightly" related to....and what a weird name lol.

So yes i will do some research on this and see if i can find anything out...or even look on previous threads on here.

And i've done it again today..i bumped into my friend who lives near me and she's pregnant and due soon, but we don't see that much of each other anymore due to different paths we've taken. And i asked her "how long left now" and she said "4 weeks".....then straight out of no-where i said "You'll have him in two weeks", so i'm going to see now if she does have him in two weeks.

And going on your experiences, yes they do sound similar to mine. And do you find its "what you say" and not "what you think. Like for example if you only "thought" about getting flat tyres, maybe you wouldn't have got them....but because you said it, then that's caused it to happen.

Sharla

Ive looked into this Claircognizance, and i don't even think it is this, as this is consciously knowing something before its going to happen, or knowing what the other persons going to say before they say it, or hearing voices, or random words etc....and i don't really get any of this.

I just sometimes randomly, without any thought say something......and then it happens.

Could it be my guide that is speaking for me....but i'm the one speaking :confused:

LittleOne

I still believe it's claircognizance. Regardless of whether we are aware, and it may only be a split second, but the thought/idea comes before we vocalise it.

If you went mute tomorrow and lost the ability to speak, do you think it would stop these prophetic utterances? Or would you just be more conscious that it's a thought now that you couldn't say it?

Regarding the tyres, I don't think because I said it it caused it to happen. In fact, it seemed like it just came out without thinking in the beginning. Then I caught myself before I said it, never vocalised it and it still happened. Now I can just identify the thought in that moment before I say it.

In fact the whole experience (I haven't listed them all but most involve conversations and text messages with people) has taught me to NOT blurt something out and instead keep it to myself and THEN see if it happens.

I don't think guides would speak for us. I think spirits could possess us. But I don't believe our guides would take away our free will of speech when communicating with others. I believe they would give us ideas and thoughts to decide whether they should be vocalised.

Spiritual possession would more likely take away that free will.

These are all just my thoughts - I'm not psychically developed enough to know the truth about these things.

Sharla

I still believe it's claircognizance. Regardless of whether we are aware, and it may only be a split second, but the thought/idea comes before we vocalise it.

If you went mute tomorrow and lost the ability to speak, do you think it would stop these prophetic utterances? Or would you just be more conscious that it's a thought now that you couldn't say it?
But this is the thing i never think about what im saying before i speak, it just comes out...randomly, and also in what ever word manor this is. I mean saying to someone are you ready for the volcano, is not in my everyday vocabulary lol.
Regarding the tyres, I don't think because I said it it caused it to happen. In fact, it seemed like it just came out without thinking in the beginning. Then I caught myself before I said it, never vocalised it and it still happened. Now I can just identify the thought in that moment before I say it.
This is what im saying to you, ...your saying it came out without even thinking, and thats what happens with me. But if you can catch it now, then you are aware of whats going on. And this is now what i find myself doing at times, especially if im angry with someone...but sometimes things just still slip out unintentionally.
In fact the whole experience (I haven't listed them all but most involve conversations and text messages with people) has taught me to NOT blurt something out and instead keep it to myself and THEN see if it happens.
Once again same here, its either txts or speech that causes this...NEVER just thoughts, maybe the thoughts with us arent as powerful.
Thats why i feel at times like theres something controlling our words through speech or writing, for some split second/s.
I don't think guides would speak for us. I think spirits could possess us. But I don't believe our guides would take away our free will of speech when communicating with others. I believe they would give us ideas and thoughts to decide whether they should be vocalised.
Well it must be spirit then, but not a harmful one...its not like we go into a trance or anything, its just like in a split moment we say things or type things that we subconsciously have no control over...so this must be spirit in some for, but why or what for i don't know.
Spiritual possession would more likely take away that free will.

These are all just my thoughts - I'm not psychically developed enough to know the truth about these things.

LittleOne

I am probably experiencing something different to you then, because I am sure what I am experiencing is claircognizance. I also dream things that have been coming true.

In fact you will often find claircognizance is strongly associated with automatic writing. Automatic writing is sometimes suggested as an exercise to practice claircognizance. It is also described as coming on suddenly, like a flash of lightening.

I said "it SEEMED like it just came out without thinking". I did not say it came out without thinking. It seemed that way in the beginning because I am still learning to notice the thoughts or feelings triggering the words.

I hope I never lose control over my freewill to stop myself from saying something. I would never want any spirit to communicate through me, harmful or not, in a way that takes away my free will and free speech.

Anyway good luck on your journey figuring out what you are experiencing.

But one more story for anyone else reading the thread who is interested in these experiences. An example I can think of happened last month. I am brand new to the town I live in. My new housemate suggested we go to a certain store to buy stuff for my bedroom. She turned into the street for X shopping mall and I said to her, "where are we going, isn't the store at Y shopping mall?" because at the moment we turned I felt confused and in my head thought Y shopping mall was the right answer to my confusion. The words came out a microsecond after the feeling of confusion. The whole process took place in the amount of time it takes to turn a corner in a car. The shop WAS in X shopping mall but we go inside and they tell us they are relocating to Y shopping mall the next month when we asked about some stock that they didn't have (they weren't bringing in stock because of the move). I hadn't even remembered I had said to my friend that I thought we were going the wrong way until we left the store and she pointed out it was a weird coincidence.

I'm writing down all these little "coincidences" in a journal now. The more I do it, the more I recognise the cause and effect.

Sharla

I am probably experiencing something different to you then, because I am sure what I am experiencing is claircognizance. I also dream things that have been coming true.

In fact you will often find claircognizance is strongly associated with automatic writing. Automatic writing is sometimes suggested as an exercise to practice claircognizance. It is also described as coming on suddenly, like a flash of lightening.

I said "it SEEMED like it just came out without thinking". I did not say it came out without thinking. It seemed that way in the beginning because I am still learning to notice the thoughts or feelings triggering the words.

I hope I never lose control over my freewill to stop myself from saying something. I would never want any spirit to communicate through me, harmful or not, in a way that takes away my free will and free speech.

Anyway good luck on your journey figuring out what you are experiencing.

But one more story for anyone else reading the thread who is interested in these experiences. An example I can think of happened last month. I am brand new to the town I live in. My new housemate suggested we go to a certain store to buy stuff for my bedroom. She turned into the street for X shopping mall and I said to her, "where are we going, isn't the store at Y shopping mall?" because at the moment we turned I felt confused and in my head thought Y shopping mall was the right answer to my confusion. The words came out a microsecond after the feeling of confusion. The whole process took place in the amount of time it takes to turn a corner in a car. The shop WAS in X shopping mall but we go inside and they tell us they are relocating to Y shopping mall the next month when we asked about some stock that they didn't have (they weren't bringing in stock because of the move). I hadn't even remembered I had said to my friend that I thought we were going the wrong way until we left the store and she pointed out it was a weird coincidence.

I'm writing down all these little "coincidences" in a journal now. The more I do it, the more I recognise the cause and effect.

No its not spiritual possession, i know that.

Ive tried Automatic writing in the past, and the 1st attempt i couldn't make out anything it said.....but on the 2nd attempt (ive got it wrote down in a book), it said...

"You shall be open to any suggestions in the open mind. frame (?) you dread (?) have set into your higher standards that you can be tolerant to."

Now im just not sure on the "frame" and "dread" as it obviously doesn't say what i think.

I did that a few years back and luckily still have it saved.

I've also had dreams that have come true aswell, infact that reminds me... i had an interesting dream last night i need to journal...this wasn't a premonition one though, it was more of a telling me about how i am.

Maybe it is what you speak of then, because your experiences do seem some what similar to mine....but i think with just a little something else mixed in also.

Sharla

It resembles a form of "second sight" or precognition, but in your case it seems to be more accidental than overt and persistent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_sight

Thanks Barleywine, i'll check out the link...i think nows the time to look into this more, so i can learn to control and even develop.

I'm going to start doing Automatic writing more, and keep a journal for any messages coming through regarding this too.

Sharla

Going on the Automatic writing i posted in the previous post....i've been seeing if i can figure out what "dread" could be saying instead....and i've figured it out, its saying "already".

So the message was "You shall be open to any suggestions in the open mind frame you already have set into your higher standards that you can be tolerant to".

But now i'm trying to work out what it means :confused:.

So i will be open to any suggestions in my open mind frame...so my 3rd eye i suppose, that i can be tolerant to.

Still not sure about this...

Sharla

Okay just tried another one....maybe this should be for another thread now really, but just wanted to see if i could get another message, as that one is from a few years back and haven't done one since.

And this time i got...."I give in to....(in, so ?) i wonder if this could be a name ?...it is a big piece of constant information that will come as way to benefit what i've been through my enhanced decisions when i don't know what i know or want".

Hmmm right i need to be keeping a journal on these....so maybe your right then littleone it does seem like i have this Claircognizance...in a roundabout way.

I think i may start a new thread on these writings, and try and do daily ones and see how they go and how they manifest.