Why does this keep happening to me, is there a name for it ?

Sharla

is this a part of Claircognizance ?

I was just now stood at the front door having a cigarette (bad habit i know).

And i got a message in my head, saying "i love you sharla" i said who's this, they said "its me Ash" (the guy ive been seeing) and he said "i love you,but can't have you" i said i know, but you've done bad to me, and he said "but it wasn't me, it wasn't me"...n then he left.

Is this a part of it...or is this something else ?

Another added msg has just come to me saying "i hate the pain i've caused you, i hate what i have done, and i hate myself".

Im sure this is more of a telepathic thing here i'm experiencing here, isn't it ?

headincloud

What you need to understand is you may be predicting things but you're not causing them, take a load off x

Sharla

What you need to understand is you may be predicting things but you're not causing them, take a load off x

Yes i understand i'm not actually causing them, that wasn't what i was thinking.

I was just curious as to why i do unintentionally say random things, and then they do actually happen.....and the past twice i've used certain phrases "goes off with a bang" "tornado".

Sharla

I think i've found what it is that's been happening, it seems like its more "channelling" more than claircognizance.

Channel/Channeling

Channel - A person who allows his/her body and mind to be used as a mechanism for etheric world intelligence to bring psychic information or healing energy to others.

Channeling - To allow an etheric world intelligence to enter ones mind and impress thoughts upon the consciousness to be spoken aloud, using one's voice or body to deliver the information or healing energy.