wiccked stepmother tarot project

WolfSpirit

I agree, the green is just so full of life !

And I am happy to see another card again :)

CreativeFire

hi rabble - as usual I love seeing your new cards when they appear (and I catch up ;) )

The Five of Summer is so vibrant with the greenery of the birds nest fern and I really like your Four of Autumn with the bee collecting pollen - a wonderful image you have captured there! I am really looking forward to seeing your minors once you get a chance to print some of them off. :)

cheers
CF

rabble

Six of Autumn

thanks, CF.

Here's the Six of Autumn.
Lets hope it's not as long until the next one this time! :)

WolfSpirit

Mmmmm, that card makes me long for the sea :)
I like the dark bits at the sides, makes you feel like you are looking through a window or something. Or stepping from a dark room into light and fresh air.

rabble

Four of Summer

I can hardly believe I've finally posted another card!

I'm really hoping that this might be the end of the drought, and they'll start coming regularly again!!

Four of Summer

baba-prague

Beautiful card - and made me smile as all I can see from my window is bare trees covered in snow (also beautiful in their own way...)

I'm glad you are producing again - yes please, keep them coming!

rabble

thanks, Karen :)

I know bare trees covered with snow are quite beautiful, if I remember them well from my childhood. Closest we get to that is rain drenched trees.

Although I am partial to sun-dusted trees, like these :)

baba-prague

Prague looks magnificent when there is this light dusting of snow. We were up and photographing the trees this morning. But winter here goes on too long and one longs for some warmth and sunshine after a while. I think I'll actually want a copy of your deck to use here in our winter-time - just to warm me up and make me remember how hot sun looks on water and vegetation.

It's going to be a lovely, atmospheric deck - looking forward to its completion.

WolfSpirit

I immediately saw a face in the card (at the top, right in the middle of the trees) that you probably did not intend.
I have the Green Man Tree Oracle so maybe that has influenced me :)