Wisdom of the House of Night cards

Glass Owl

I don't know anything about the books and they work fine for me. Some of the cards make reference to the characters in the books (apparently) but it doesn't really take anything away from their meaning...

I agree. My husband hasn't read the series and he loves this deck, it really speaks to him. There are a few of the character cards that I think have additional layers to them if you have read the series, but it's not necessary.

Sakura

I've had this deck since August, and i am very pleased with it. the answers are clear and correct every time.

I was really impressed with the quality of this deck.
The box is the hard sturdy kind. The cards themselves are glossy and sturdy but still pliable.
They have been holding up quite well for me so far.

The booklet is a wonderful addition, and provided useful information.

I have read some of the books, so i am acquainted with the few characters that are inserted into the deck. But it can easily be used by someone who does not know the story/characters.

Mi-Shell

Yesterday a client brought me a little present:
a set of 3 books by PC and Kristin Cast and a set of Oracle cards that "goes with the story" in the books: Wisdom of the House of Night :)
Vampyre stories! :bugeyed:
I have never even read Bram Stoker or that other novel with the long fingered scarrrrry guy Nesferatu or whatever his name was/ is (hope he is not summoned by me mentioning him here...)
I opened the card deck and - they are pretty, romantic - beautiful :)
My first card was: Complicated!
Well, I feel like a Duck out of water here,but.....
...Vampyres, here I am - sneaking up on you!

Glass Owl

For those of you who would like to see more of this deck in action, here are two YouTube reviews.

By the way, I love using this deck on a black background. The cards really pop.