Your Tarot Journal

ayakasan

My journal is in a bunch of weird places... on a blog I run, in text documents I accumulate on my computer, and scribbled all over my various in-use notebooks. I have an unfortunate habit of keeping about three or so spiral-bounds in use as generic scribble-anything-down journals at any one time, but this is the closest to organization I've been in years. ^_^''

Oops I pressed enter too soon. Anyway

I did recently acquire a number of nice decomposition books that I'm hoping to write full, personalized deck guides into in order to handle my own method of studying the cards, and to make myself really familiar with my four decks on a level I haven't been before. I'm also trying to stop using paper for scribbling my readings down on, and to consolidate them into the digital, but I don't like having my computer open when I'm reading so I may end up giving in and getting another dedicated paper journal for those as well... we'll see how things go.

Teheuti

With binders I can print out anything I want from my computer files and blog, and photocopy pages from my journals. I do like being able to look through notes from so very many years of study, teaching and writing.

My original spreads and class handouts go into a portfolio containing plastic sheets that hold the pages (so I don't have to punch holes). I can easily slide them out to make copies for my classes.

The point is to start anywhere keeping notes and images. The technology is changing so fast that you want to be able to easily change with it.

EvaSegovia

Beyond the fact that I like handwritten journals for slow-study and creative potential, lies the fact that I only have an IPhone (no computer). So I really appreciate all of the hard copy ideas. The others I'll hang onto for the future(?) (Anything's possible, right?). I like what Tehueti just said though, about the point being to start anywhere keeping notes and images.