Its a Bankholiday Lennie day today....taking sitters.

Sharla

Post your Q with background info also in relation to it.

Feedback required :).

Division10

Let's see if the lennies can pick up my actual question lol
I've been having trouble in school I'm getting some more tutoring.
Could you tell me if I'll pass both classes this quarter?

Sharla

Let's see if the lennies can pick up my actual question lol
I've been having trouble in school I'm getting some more tutoring.
Could you tell me if I'll pass both classes this quarter?

Hi again Division :)

Yes this is the plan to see how these cards are lol....did a tarot reading for myself earlier and got told something totally different to the Q asked.

Garden, mice, ship, anchor, tree

Yes these have answered this time...

The mice is showing the effort your trying to put in with the extra tutoring, as you know things are not looking good with your studying....this is why you've reached out to your tutor to help you.

The anchor following the ship though, is telling me that your not really going to get anywhere as its like the ship is anchored down already and can't move forward. Also with the mice being next to the ship also, then this also minimizes the ships effort of progression.

I never like to see the tree ending the line in Q's like this either of "results" and especially being next to the anchor, as its another slow movement card and one that is not moving anywhere.

So there is going to be difficulties with you making progress, and getting the passes you want in both your classes.

I suppose all you can do is really get your head down, and try your best.

Flames

What does my friend K feel about the message I sent her? I tried to reconnect with her this past winter but she said it was a very busy time for her. I sensed a distance with her for a long while now. She's my employer's cousin so when we became close, she shared some stuff with me and was very opinionated when it came to her cousin (my employer). She could be very vicious with her words. In any case, they had a tiff but all is now well, but that's when I felt the distance between us start growing. Thank you!

Sharla

What does my friend K feel about the message I sent her? I tried to reconnect with her this past winter but she said it was a very busy time for her. I sensed a distance with her for a long while now. She's my employer's cousin so when we became close, she shared some stuff with me and was very opinionated when it came to her cousin (my employer). She could be very vicious with her words. In any case, they had a tiff but all is now well, but that's when I felt the distance between us start growing. Thank you!

Anchor, lady, scythe, garden, book

Okay so the lady here is your friend K, she seems to have been using an excuse when you contacted her in the winter, as she doesn't seem very happy with things here, which is why she has pulled away.

She's found something out....the lady card can also double up as being your boss at work. SO it could be she's found something out from her, something's been disclosed, and with the way she's being then i'm presuming this is regarding yourself.

Division10

Hi again Division :)

Yes this is the plan to see how these cards are lol....did a tarot reading for myself earlier and got told something totally different to the Q asked.

Garden, mice, ship, anchor, tree

Yes these have answered this time...

The mice is showing the effort your trying to put in with the extra tutoring, as you know things are not looking good with your studying....this is why you've reached out to your tutor to help you.

The anchor following the ship though, is telling me that your not really going to get anywhere as its like the ship is anchored down already and can't move forward. Also with the mice being next to the ship also, then this also minimizes the ships effort of progression.

I never like to see the tree ending the line in Q's like this either of "results" and especially being next to the anchor, as its another slow movement card and one that is not moving anywhere.

So there is going to be difficulties with you making progress, and getting the passes you want in both your classes.

I suppose all you can do is really get your head down, and try your best.

Ugh my grades are low at this point and I feel I won't pass but I'm going to get to studying some more. I don't know what to do at this point. This is one of those times I wish the cards were talking about something else. But Garden started the line how does that correspond with school ? I thought the tower of book would have popped up?

Flames

Anchor, lady, scythe, garden, book

Okay so the lady here is your friend K, she seems to have been using an excuse when you contacted her in the winter, as she doesn't seem very happy with things here, which is why she has pulled away.

She's found something out....the lady card can also double up as being your boss at work. SO it could be she's found something out from her, something's been disclosed, and with the way she's being then i'm presuming this is regarding yourself.

I think she may have found something out, too, from my boss (male). Oh well, I felt she was using an excuse not to meet with me, so thanks for the confirmation. My boss also said that he's tried to connect with her but she told him she was busy, too. She used to go on and on how my boss didn't deserve me (I guess she was using her anger or whatever was going on between them to place some kind of wedge between he and I, but it didn't work). Thanks so much for this reading. Makes a lot of sense!

Sharla

Ugh my grades are low at this point and I feel I won't pass but I'm going to get to studying some more. I don't know what to do at this point. This is one of those times I wish the cards were talking about something else. But Garden started the line how does that correspond with school ? I thought the tower of book would have popped up?

Garden is a place where lots of people are around, so could also represent school.....but i also used garden as you reaching out to your tutor.

Division10

Garden is a place where lots of people are around, so could also represent school.....but i also used garden as you reaching out to your tutor.

Ok do you remember the base card ? Ugh I'm really nervous right now I can't afford to fail

gypsylady

There is a new guy at work that is absolutely horrendous to work with- he is always running to the center manager (who is also new) and has completely been throwing myself and the other social workers under the bus with things we have helped him with.

I have brought this up to the manager of my company (we all work under one roof but have different service providers. Unfortunately the new guy works for my company as well). I don't want to give him advice, as I don't trust him at all and I don't appreciate that he has been badmouthing the man who worked in his position before him, as he transferred to another center, but still works for our company.

How should I handle this going forward?