Its a Bankholiday Lennie day today....taking sitters.

Sharla

Hi Sweetie!

I would love to sit if you are willing. I would like to know why I keep getting The Wheel of Fortune with a certain person. I don't have any contact or friendship with them. We just kind of show up randomly with each other. We kind of acknowledge it, but it says WHEEL OF FORTUNE every time. It doesn't seem like a big deal, so I'm just wondering why that is the answer. I hope that makes sense. lol

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Ring, man, fish, scythe, anchor

Ive asked whats going on between you and C....

The wheel of fortunes come out here too, as i sometimes see the ring as something that keep repeating itself, just like the wheel turns and brings repeat patterns. Could also be this guy is in a r'ship already, but wants to be free of it, as the scythe wants to cut away at the anchor, but this is hard to do. The fish being the center would be he wants to be free again....he seems trapped by the ring and the anchor.

Just not too sure on why he is significant in your life for.

gypsylady

I'll have to try yours again, let me try and clear myself.....ive ended up getting a reading for myself AGAIN.

Maybe its because im at the same time working through a horary chart too.

I won't be long.

Okay :) I will wait. Thank you!

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Sharla

Ring, man, fish, scythe, anchor

Ive asked whats going on between you and C....

The wheel of fortunes come out here too, as i sometimes see the ring as something that keep repeating itself, just like the wheel turns and brings repeat patterns. Could also be this guy is in a r'ship already, but wants to be free of it, as the scythe wants to cut away at the anchor, but this is hard to do. The fish being the center would be he wants to be free again....he seems trapped by the ring and the anchor.

Just not too sure on why he is significant in your life for.

See? I'm so confused also. I keep getting the Wheel of Fortune too. I'm not sure 'why" it is coming up. It is only for him.

Yes, he is in a relationship now. I thought that also and that he was trapped by the ring and the anchor. I am not sure though as I am confused. lol

I just don't know what else to ask to figure it out. Any ideas?

Sharla

See? I'm so confused also. I keep getting the Wheel of Fortune too. I'm not sure 'why" it is coming up. It is only for him.

Yes, he is in a relationship now. I thought that also and that he was trapped by the ring and the anchor. I am not sure though as I am confused. lol

I just don't know what else to ask to figure it out. Any ideas?

Think for now your just gonna have to put your "patience" breaks on lol, and see how things play out, as WOF can also mean karma....so maybe there's a karmic reason that you keep bumping into each other, which may become known in due time.

Sharla

There is a new guy at work that is absolutely horrendous to work with- he is always running to the center manager (who is also new) and has completely been throwing myself and the other social workers under the bus with things we have helped him with.

I have brought this up to the manager of my company (we all work under one roof but have different service providers. Unfortunately the new guy works for my company as well). I don't want to give him advice, as I don't trust him at all and I don't appreciate that he has been badmouthing the man who worked in his position before him, as he transferred to another center, but still works for our company.

How should I handle this going forward?

Ive not asked for advice as i dont believe these cards are good for that, so i've just asked whats gonna happen with this guy...

Lilies, bear, clover, coffin, letter

Well good news for you, as i don't see he will be lasting much longer. Either the boss will end up giving him a written warning which puts an end to his ways. Or he himself hands in his resignation.....so whether its his behaviour or his job, it won't be lasting too much longer.

gypsylady

Ive not asked for advice as i dont believe these cards are good for that, so i've just asked whats gonna happen with this guy...

Lilies, bear, clover, coffin, letter

Well good news for you, as i don't see he will be lasting much longer. Either the boss will end up giving him a written warning which puts an end to his ways. Or he himself hands in his resignation.....so whether its his behaviour or his job, it won't be lasting too much longer.

This actually makes a lot of sense. Within a month of him arriving, he told the new manager (who is not connected to our company outside of running the center) that he was ready to quit because he didn't feel like doing admin work. This manager brought it back to our manager as well, so I am sure you are right :)

Thanks!

BeyondtheVeil

Think for now your just gonna have to put your "patience" breaks on lol, and see how things play out, as WOF can also mean karma....so maybe there's a karmic reason that you keep bumping into each other, which may become known in due time.

I just got that card on my oracle! lol

I am wondering if we have had past lives together.. the repeating of patterns. Then that could explain it also. Though my Judgement card is actually "karma".

You are absolutely correct! I am just going to have to see how things play out. Hard to do.. but my only option. lol

Thanks so much for your time and attention to my readings! You are so talented and I appreciate you letting me sit for you.

Sorry that I can be a pain in the ... ankles! :D lol

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Sharla

I just got that card on my oracle! lol

I am wondering if we have had past lives together.. the repeating of patterns. Then that could explain it also. Though my Judgement card is actually "karma".

You are absolutely correct! I am just going to have to see how things play out. Hard to do.. but my only option. lol

Thanks so much for your time and attention to my readings! You are so talented and I appreciate you letting me sit for you.

Sorry that I can be a pain in the ... ankles! :D lol

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Pain in the ankles....pain in the butt more like, lol :laugh: only joking.

Sharla

This actually makes a lot of sense. Within a month of him arriving, he told the new manager (who is not connected to our company outside of running the center) that he was ready to quit because he didn't feel like doing admin work. This manager brought it back to our manager as well, so I am sure you are right :)

Thanks!

It will most likely be a resignation....i kept getting "its a resignation" "its a resignation" in my head, when i was looking at coffin and letter.